Not open for further replies.

Atari

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Charleston, WV
I've just read this entire thread.

That was the question I had when I finished reading.

Has anyone used copious amounts of Boba's through this Amp tank and the HH.357 combo and HOW DOES IT VAPE.

Keep hearing about feed problems and leaking with thin juice and I kept thinking to myself, shoot they just need to run thicker juice....

HOW DO YOU LIKE IT?

My next mod is a v2.5 ProVari with an Amp Tank on top and the (?) Hippo Sleeve(?) in between to pretty it up all black....

I'd LOVE to hear your thoughts.

Thanks!

I ran about 9ml of bobas through the AMP, it worked just fine with the base open a little more than with PG. I had to take a few carb pulls or hard pulls without the carb. It just coats the atty, you can see a glob on the coil after a tank or two. So I dont use it much in the amp unless I can clean the atty afterwards. Soak it for a while and then dry burn it off while putting a drop or two of alcohol on the coil once it starts to glow. That usually breaks up the gunk and hits like a new atty.

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
Just as I was leaving the house for work today, I stupidly knocked over my PV (luckily, just my kicked Bolt) with AMP Tank, off the table and onto the wood floor, cracking my quartz tube. Fortunately, I was using my original tank that had a chip on the inside at the top of one end. I had notified Avid Vaper and they sent me a free replacement that I'm using now. I ordered two more spare tubes today along with my first HH.357. It takes a while for the custom atomizer, so hopefully I won't break another tube before then (it was only more than three weeks old, and I've used it daily).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread