• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

An Advertisement i did for David at eastmall, check it out fellow Emeralites

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
g'day my peeps :)

I'm stuck in bed all day moaning and groaning so i thought my time would be better spent keeping my mind occupied, So i did a Photoshop Advertisement for my good mate at Eastmall David.

he was very pleased with it to say the least ...so i thought i'd let you guys have a look and maybe enjoy my arty master piece as well Lol

hope you like, and tell us what you think, my ego and spirit could do with abit of boosting right now ;) hehe

MyPhotoshopAdvertisment11.jpg

Last edited:

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
That's really great rick. I had heard a rumor that eastmall was going to start carrying the LR306 attys. Have you heard anything about that?
Thanks hittman and Skrymr :D ..i appreciate! the comments

hittman i will check with David at eastmall about the LR306 and get back to you on that ..i talk to him everyday on MSN :)~Rick

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
Nice work Rick! Love the blonde.....can you send her my way...LoL
Yeah sure no problem tone, she'll be around your place at half past never! :p hehe

but it was a lovely thought i sure mate lol

Looks good Rick!! How in the world did you get Di to pose for that pic?

:)Wiz!
Di made the time because she's a team player Mr wiz, what can i say ~shrugs~ lol

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
rickstar, I saw at eastmall that they have a lr306 cartomizer listed but I don't think that's the same as the lr306 atty. They seem too cheap to be the attys.
David at eastmall is abit busy at the moment hittman, because the site was down for awhile there still trying to get everything running properly so i have been unable to talk to him but when he is free i will ask him all about the Ir306 for you, ok :)~Rick

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
David at eastmall is abit busy at the moment hittman, because the site was down for awhile there still trying to get everything running properly so i have been unable to talk to him but when he is free i will ask him all about the Ir306 for you, ok :)~Rick
Rick....Is Ed(SIN) still working for David at Eastmall? I thought he had left. That guy is #1 in my book!(also the first guy I have ever talked to on the phone from Australia...LOL)

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
Thank you. I am down to my last one and the places I know that sell them are sold out.
Hittman i just talked to David and the LR306 will be on his Eastmall site on monday, Tuesday at the latest by most probably! monday ...tell him that Rickstar or Ricky sent you from ECF ...david and i are very good friends, he might give you a discount if you mention my name, who knows (No promise's though) :p heh;)~Rick

Last edited:

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
Rick....Is Ed(SIN) still working for David at Eastmall? I thought he had left. That guy is #1 in my book!(also the first guy I have ever talked to on the phone from Australia...LOL)

No Wiz mate, Ed has moved on and is running his own business i think ..yeah he is a top bloke

gotta love that aussie accent huh :) haha

I haven't talk to him in awhile, i should get his number and call him.

I still think are accent is sexier than a Scottish one, just my opinion heh~Rick

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
Thank you. I am down to my last one and the places I know that sell them are sold out.
Actually hittman david just told me to tell you to send him a message on the eastmall site before! you order and he will throw in a free gift with your order ...don't forget to contact him first before you order and mention my name:)~Rick

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
No Wiz mate, Ed has moved on and is running his own business i think ..yeah he is a top bloke

gotta love that aussie accent huh :) haha

I haven't talk to him in awhile, i should get his number and call him.

I still think are accent is sexier than a Scottish one, just my opinion heh~Rick

Ya got that right....Aussie accents are HAWT :hubba:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread