• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

An Idea for My Blackberry - some blue sky or has this been thought of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Projectguy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Oakville, ON
As a Canadian hopeful that RIM will return to to its days of glory and a Blackberry addict I'd like to see a bluetooth or NFR connection for my PV (yet to be designed / built) with the corresponding app of course that would tell me on my trusty BB the following:
  • voltage that could be adjusted from my BB of course
  • Resistance of the cart or atty installed
  • Watts therefore dialled in
  • Remaining battery charge
  • Other equally useful or useless information as could be thought of

What do you think? Maybe someone has already asked the question.

NoizMaker

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Lindsay, ON
I have wanted to see a device that could be connected wirelessly or via USB for quite some time actually. I figured a puff counter, wattage customization, customization options (like which colour you want on your screen, what info the device displays, owner name etc etc), a "quit" program that will only activate the device so much within a certain amount of time and will extend those periods of non operation as time passes, a customizable device lock (so that no one can turn it on but you), Heck why not slap a couple gigs of hard drive space in there too so you can store super secret spy files on it :D

The possibilities are endless really, I even dream of seeing a wireless powered device via devices from a company called Powercast who has a system much like that, but I don't expect to see it nor would I assume the charging would be very adequate at this stage in technology.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread