Not open for further replies.

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
BAG-30M-ALL-2T.jpg
GR8™ by Gold Vyne™ is a revolutionary, all natural, non-GMO plant based product that is not tobacco, is not derived from tobacco and does not contain nicotine but still provides a similar sensory experience.

GR8™ achieves that because it binds to “good” (alpha 7) nicotine receptors providing satisfaction without actual nicotine.

This means that consumers who use GR8™ products never inhale or ingest nicotine but receive the physical gratification their body gets from using nicotine.

In addition to providing a fulfilling vape experience for consumers, GR8™ has:
• An Antioxidant value of 12X Vitamin E
• Strong anti-inflammatory properties
• A propylene glycol base
• Long history of use in teas, traditional medicine
• Been safety tested in animals with no toxicity at mega doses

Give yourself the opportunity to enjoy your vaping free of nicotine while receiving a similar sensory experience.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
I'll have to check it out ...I haven't been feelin well here lately ..and just the juice smell and vapor of my reg rotation are makin me pukey. ...when you can't vape, you look for alternatives..and that brought me here .
Lookin forward to checking out your product once I feel better...just realized that if I had a non-flavored product, I might do ok ....I don't though.
It's really just the SMELLS I can't take right now ....The amount of vapor...I can control

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
I'll have to check it out ...I haven't been feelin well here lately ..and just the juice smell and vapor of my reg rotation are makin me pukey. ...when you can't vape, you look for alternatives..and that brought me here .
Lookin forward to checking out your product once I feel better...just realized that if I had a non-flavored product, I might do ok ....I don't though.
It's really just the SMELLS I can't take right now ....The amount of vapor...I can control

We have a flavorless called Naked... it's good to go back to basics sometimes

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
..Thank you ..I'm feeling better ..And absolutely ...I think every vaper needs some flavorless in their tank or juice drawer ....
You really need to get the word out ..Have you considered the promotional pop the ECF Contest Forums have to offer here ....
As a Forum Supplier, you may find this link helpful :)
ECF Suppliers Contest Forum *new*

Hope to see you ...see ALOT more of Cignot ....on ECF ;)
I think what with all the media scares surrounding nicotine vaping products ...and questionable manufacturing ingredients in nicotine based e liquid , ... I think the vaping world is ready for a non-nicotine alternrnative :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread