Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
This is a pm from an ecf-GG friend:

Recently i'm having huge problems with my son Mr Javier Tan. I would really like to have some support in GG forums. would you mind to help? if yes please spare few mins to read....

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fun...journey/290630

Thanks Millions

You are not obliged to support him guys. Only if you can:)

ps......even 1 euro/dollar from ecf members is enough

ps2.......... his ecf name is "insane"

Last edited:

Insane

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Insane Island
Dear GG Friends

Apologizes for the sudden take down of the donation site, this is definitely not a scam. We just take down to stop all incoming donations from kind people.

We have talked to our local medical social worker and we are assured that we would be covered under local government Medifunds. We have stopped the donation site to stop any donations from kind souls, as this will affect the funding application; we truly thank you for those who donated for showing us your kindness and support.

We deeply, truly appreciate for your kind understanding.
Although this site has only been put up for a short 1 day, we have received a lot of support, encouragements, and we really have nothing but only words of gratitude, thankfulness, appreciation for all these coming to us, from our friends to people we never met before and total strangers.

We would continue to post updates on Javier on facebook group, if anyone wanna to join the javier secret group please PM me your FB email.

May god bless everyone of you and your loved ones best of health and happiness.
Also, if you would like us to return the funds transferred. Please kindly inform us but bear in mind there is also processing charge on the refund by paypal, hope you understand.

Sincerely from the bottom of our hearts,
Jimmy & Vivian

Insane

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Insane Island
dear all GG vapers,

I had been in vaping more then 2 yrs, fall in love with GG vaping gears and trust me non of the modder in the vaping community like imeo will give you his full support.

most of the modder will not care about after sales or before sales... I wish some days i have a chance to visit this Imeo!

with all my love with imeo... god bless you and your family..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread