An ultra smooth, milk chocolaty flavoring/eliquid...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
Hi guys...I m hoping someone can help me out here.... I am looking for an ultra smooth milk chocolate flavoring or e-liquid ( throat hit is not a must)..No cocoa. No dark and or cheap chocolate flav...I Don't hold out a lot of hope..But I'm finally trying my hand at DIYing..And would love this as a base mix....

Any other creamy chocolates you have also had any luck with. Also very welcome..

And last but not least, can anyone recommend an excellent cream flavoring/eliquid that taste extra creamy? ( In case I end up needing to add it to a chocolate to achieve the desired effect....Thank you guys for any input!...Much appreciated.....Ivy

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
Hi guys...I m hoping someone can help me out here.... I am looking for an ultra smooth milk chocolate flavoring or e-liquid ( throat hit is not a must)..No cocoa. No dark and or cheap chocolate flav...I Don't hold out a lot of hope..But I'm finally trying my hand at DIYing..And would love this as a base mix....

Any other creamy chocolates you have also had any luck with. Also very welcome..

And last but not least, can anyone recommend an excellent cream flavoring/eliquid that taste extra creamy? ( In case I end up needing to add it to a chocolate to achieve the desired effect....Thank you guys for any input!...Much appreciated.....Ivy

I think the best I have had in the cholcolate realm has been Cappelas Double Chocolate, very smooth creamy taste to me. The Chocolate fudge brownie is also good but more of a darker taste to it. I did not like the Loranns chocolate, and have not tried Bickfords chocolate yet. As far as a cream Loranns does not make a straight cream nor does Capella it is always mixed with another flavor like bavarian cream. I do have the Capellas Kalua and Cream but have not tried that yet. I will and let you know what I think, might be very good with the double chocolate.
Dan

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
Ty Scubab..I have at least one lead!... .Definitely let me know about the kahlua n cream..

I do have several capellas and about 20 loranns but none of them work for what I want ( although, I will say if you guys havent tried it yet, the capella Cinnamon Danish Swirl is WOW numnumnummy lol)

Cool nice to know, I got the Cinnamon Danish Swirl but havent tried it yet. I added the Kalua and Cream with the Fudge brownie and it was a dark sinfully smooth vape. Very nice IMO, definantly a keeper.
Dan

BluLtspcl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2009
In the Wind
You folks are making me hungry! I tried some organic chocolate from Whole Foods and it did nothing for me. I boiled it down to concentrate it further and still can't seem to get much. I will have to try your recipe, Dan. Thanks for the info. I wish these flavors were available at my local store. I am impatient and don't like waiting for mail. :|

Snarkyone

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Your mom said not to say...
Hmm I was hoping to find something more along the lines of "use x number of VG with x number of flavor, with x number of unflavored nic drops" I can't seem to find a good one for chocolate I have done a couple of recipes with the flavoring at 22% and 33% with neither one producing a satisfying chocolate taste, however by mixing my VG and PG I did get a good throat hit and prodigious amount of vapor, I'm talking an embarrassing amount of vapor but such a neutral and bland taste to it that it may as well been called "Cardboard Flavor" or "Water Flavor". Will post my progress, I am starting to fear that perhaps I might be looking at 40% or more of flavor to achieve this is not good. I am using Faeries Flavors which are good quality flavors so perhaps it's just the nature of the beast to make it interesting. Although it seems if I show a little patience and let atomizer sit a few minutes after dipping it the flavor seems to come out better with my 33% recipe, next I am going to try it at 6v and see, that really seems to bring out flavors and the taste in these juices.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread