The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

An Update from MyVape.com Concerning our own Max Wood

Discussion in 'MyVape' started by dannoman, Jun 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dannoman

dannoman Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2010
    Sugar Land, Texas USA
    I want to express condolences to our very own Max Wood, CSR Manager for MyVape.com. Max lost his DEAR wife last week and he is now going through alot of pain, sorrow and even confusion he tells me at times. We here at MyVape are giving him assistance where we can. But know Max, we can feel that pain, its something we all dread to have to go through ourselves. We love you my friend and all of us here, I am sure, are here for you.

Daniel
    On Behalf of all of us at MyVape.com

• Like Like x 2
  2. Sylvie

Sylvie Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 15, 2010
    USA
  3. AG51

AG51 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    [​IMG] Woody, No words really will touch your pain at this moment honey. Please know I am with you in Spirit helping to hold your heart in it's heavy time. Your wife is also with you, her spirit is giving you comfort and will continue to forever. Talk to her, she can hear you, You will never be alone my friend ♥ If you ever need a shoulder to cry on lemme know babes. Love you [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dieseler

Dieseler ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2011
    Illinois
    Max so sorry to hear of your wife's passing.

• Like Like x 2
  5. dannoman

dannoman Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2010
    Sugar Land, Texas USA
    Max- if and when you ever come around and see this, Wed love to hear some remembrances about your wife, Robin.

• Like Like x 2
  6. AG51

Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    Yes Please, you were the lucky one to share her life and those of us who didn't would love to hear some good memories :wub:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Teach

Teach Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    Florida
    Many blessings of peace and comfort Max.

8. woody55

woody55 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Thank you everyone! She was a loving, wonderful woman. She loved her children, grandchildren and friends to the Nth degree. She was very sage with her advice and friends and family would come to her to talk and get her advice on any problem they were having. She loved music! She sang in several Oratorio Choirs until her COPD took her oxygen away but she still listened! She played guitar, mandolin and piano and was very good on all of them. She played until her Diabetes took her strength away last year. My Robin, was 58yrs old and we had 35 wonderful years together! She loved God and studied all the time, I guess he needed her to come home and play him some wonderful music. I just know that she is no longer hurting and I will see her again one day.

I will be back on soon. Thanks everyone for your support!

• Like Like x 4
  9. AG51

Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    Woody, I would love to hear her play if you have any recordings of her music please :wub: or watch some video of her if you have some. She sounds like a Beautiful person, don't hide her all to yourself I wanna see too, we all wanna see :D

• Like Like x 1
  10. AG51

Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    P. S.
    I know you can do dis cuz Danno showed us his mommy singin member dat ? :D

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.