Status
Not open for further replies.

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
G'day E-cig forum peoples :)

I am 34 and i have been smoking for 18 years now, but i have almost stopped smoking analogs entirely since i started using these amazing! e-cigarette
apertures that we have come to ooooh so luvvvv, but still i have not completely stopped lighting up an analog carcinogen filled cigarette but i have cut down a tremendous amount. I was a 50 analog a day smoker but now i only light up 6 or 7 analog cigarettes a day instead
I also use these lovely little helpers called Tar filters
tarlock_with_cig.jpg
they block the tar from entering my lungs which leaves me feeling much better health wise, I do not cough as much, actually I now do not cough at all since i have been using both the e-cigarette and the tar filters

The tar blockers catch the tar so it does not enter my temple/body
tarlock_with_tar.jpg

You can buy these analog cigarette filters from eBay or even your local cigarette store
tarlock_with_cig_150pxw.jpg

I highly recommend the Tar filters to all of you who can not give up the analog cig completely because like me the e-cigarette while extremely helpful does not entirely satisfy me and my ever wanted nic hit addiction

Ask for them at your local store *Or Tabbaco store* the next time you are in town, they are sold more an more commonly these days

Ebay also sells the Tar filters but there is only one seller from the UK on ebay that sells them now

Even try your local supermarket for the Tar filters, mine now sells them

good luck and happy e-smoking and hopefully now with the Tar filters analog smoking :D

**Rickstar**

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
I remember very similarly looking plastic devices/filters from the 1970-ies, when I was a non-smoking kid. I do not think they helped anyone but their vendors.
Ahhhh a skeptic, Well fair enough Frankie, you really should try them before you dump on the Tar filters – Well they work for me---That’s all that matters

And i think the way these Tar filters are made and designed today is far more advanced than the design of yesteryear

Last edited:

Denni

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2008
UK
denni-schnapp.livejournal.com
I've checked out the Crafe Away website and it looks like the filters help reduce nicotine intake as well as tar intake :(

I wish my hubby would use filters with his evil roll-ups. He hasn't taken to e-smoking yet (except when he visits family or friends, and even then he regularly steps outside to smoke in the freezing gale).

Since I have been so radically and unexpectedly converted to vaping, I now worry about his health!

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
I've checked out the Crafe Away website and it looks like the filters help reduce nicotine intake as well as tar intake :(

I wish my hubby would use filters with his evil roll-ups. He hasn't taken to e-smoking yet (except when he visits family or friends, and even then he regularly steps outside to smoke in the freezing gale).

Since I have been so radically and unexpectedly converted to vaping, I now worry about his health!

What is putting him off of vaping Denni??....I was amazed how easily I converted from roll-ups.

Cage

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2009
Arizona, USA
What is putting him off of vaping Denni??....I was amazed how easily I converted from roll-ups.

Hi Pete!
I fully expect this response when I return to my Pennsylvania hometown in April.
(I can hear the banjo music already :rolleyes:)

We're talkin' 'bout some hard core folks here.
I expect a few converts, but not a majority.
It's a lovely mixture of Amish and Hillbilly (don't get me wrong, I love 'em all) ancestry.
I can see my old man looking at it and saying "WTF is the world coming to?"

By the way, if you're ever fortunate enough to visit Amish country and you see someone shoulder deep in a horses ....... that's not a farmer, it's a mechanic. :lol:

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
Hi Pete!
I fully expect this response when I return to my Pennsylvania hometown in April.
(I can hear the banjo music already :rolleyes:)

We're talkin' 'bout some hard core folks here.
I expect a few converts, but not a majority.
It's a lovely mixture of Amish and Hillbilly (don't get me wrong, I love 'em all) ancestry.
I can see my old man looking at it and saying "WTF is the world coming to?"

By the way, if you're ever fortunate enough to visit Amish country and you see someone shoulder deep in a horses ....... that's not a farmer, it's a mechanic. :lol:

Stoppit cage....my neighbours will wonder why I keep laughing!.:)

But yes I guess there's bound to be some people who cannot or do not even want to convert to vaping.....I suppose the world would be boring if we were all the same. .......I don't know too much about the Amish ...but wouldn't they have problems charging the batteries anyway? ...lol

Seewhy1

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2009
Georgia, USA
The plastic filters do trap some of the tar, I tried them before learning about e-cigs. My problem was that I had reusable ones which needed to be cleaned after about 5 cigs, and it was disgusting! But it didn't make me quit or even slow down. Now I'm smoking 2 analogs a day and trying to break myself of that (it's that early morning one I can't give up yet). In fact, I learned about ecigs while I was trying to find a better filter. My advice, if you go with the plastic filters, get the disposable, cleaning them is a pain and the smell is awful.

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
They make some of the best bread ever. :wub:

When I was a little boy I was very naughty and stole a fresh baked loaf from a bakery......I had been out all day and was feeling so hungry and Ooooooh the smell was just too much....it was still hot from the oven......and that was the best bread I have ever tasted. :evil:

LaceyUnderall

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2008
USA and Canada
When I was a little boy I was very naughty and stole a fresh baked loaf from a bakery......I had been out all day and was feeling so hungry and Ooooooh the smell was just too much....it was still hot from the oven......and that was the best bread I have ever tasted. :evil:

We broke down and bought a bread maker. It was THE BEST purchase next to our e-cigs. I make fresh pizza dough... fresh bread every week...

You are right though... I can eat half a loaf right when it comes out. So hot and good. But most things that are hot... are good :p LOL

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
What about some alcohol flavor e-liquids----bourbon---beer flavor----tia maria---mMm Irish crème flavored e-liquid :)---jim beam---wild turkey---Ouzo---Bruichladdich---bacardi all flavors ……The possibilities are almost eNdless!

We can call them all **Rickstar's den of E-liquity e-liquids** :evil: (c)
****************************(tm)

*hic*:hubba:*hic*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread