And a nice hello to you too Malty Toffee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasTucker

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2011
Texas, Austin area
I got a 15ml bottle of Malty Toffee with my most recently received order (along with Exotic 555). I don't know if it needs to steep more before the flavors become more distinct, but it is certainly delicious. I want to say that it'll be a definite re-order but that list is already kinda long!

I love toffee (I actually don't know why I ordered regular malty before the malty toffee), and I taste a hint of it but it is not that distinct yet. I'm already very satisfied with this juice and can't wait to see how it matures.

I've noticed an improvement in flavors after steeping, but when I received this order I was blown away by how much darker my 2-week old Ry4 was in comparison to the new Ry4. Same nic strength, same size, but they look (and to a certain extent, taste) like completely different juices.

TexasTucker

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2011
Texas, Austin area
Here I am saying I want to let this bottle steep...as I'm vaping the crap out of it. In the BWB taste description thread someone mentioned that it has a liquer-ish toffee flavor to it, and that is spot on. Maybe I had some other flavor in my atty or something but just after 1 day the flavor is much clearer and distinct.

Lori68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2011
Maple Ridge, BC
One thing I love about the malty toffee which is my all time favorite is when I unscrew the cap to fill my reo bottle up I always have to take a sniff and that aroma just makes me melt. Especially after steeping - its like orgasm in a bottle.

I swear if Don ever decided to close BWB (heaven forbid) and he opened up another shop called "Don's malty toffee emporium" where there was nothing but that one flavor I would still be a lifelong and loyal customer. I have now ventured to try his other flavors just for fun and DAMN this guy knows what he's doing! Vanilla, caramel cap.......amazing!

Dwindacatcher

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2011
Flint, MI
i know i'm in the minority here, but out of the mail i didnt really like it that much. Though to be fair i generally use LR cartos and i tested in on a SR atty, but still wasnt super impressed. going to give it a week or two. wasnt bad, guess i just felt with all the talk it would have blown me away and make me see god.

Lori68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2011
Maple Ridge, BC
Well since everyone's tastes are different it may not be as delicious to you as it is to others. I got lucky and tried this juice about 3 or 4 months in to vaping and it satisfied everything I was looking for - then I finally got it when people talked about "the all day vape".

One of my bottles did make it to over a month to steep and it does get more flavorful. Mainly I love this juice because it has a soft taste (nothing that's so overpowering or strong to make it sickening) and it creates loads of creamy vapor.

I've tried several vendors out there and although what I tried was good, some I would even say great - after a week or two of vaping their stuff the flavor would get tiring or whatever. But I've been vaping malty toffee non stop for a few months now and I have yet come to a point where I find the flavor getting old.

Rar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2011
Champlain Valley, NY
Mainly I love this juice because it has a soft taste (nothing that's so overpowering or strong to make it sickening) and it creates loads of creamy vapor.

Since yesterday I've been vaping Maple Tobacco. It occurred to me that it has many similarities to Malty Toffee. Of course, there's a distinct maple flavor, but other than that, it's a soft taste, nothing overpowering or sickening. It's a comforting vape and in that regard, it reminds me of the Maltys. It's become a favorite of mine.

GhostPirateLeChuck

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
South Carolina
I have a 10ml bottle of Malty Toffee that was born on 6/17/11 and it tastes AMAZING now. It was somewhat bland to me during the first month. The only problem is that it is 24mg, and I really only vape 8-12mg now =(.

You could always head to the Swap Meet and see if someone will trade you for a Malty Toffee with less nic in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread