Status
Not open for further replies.

K-Sound Krew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2008
Worcester
Well I can't think of anyone who would think I'm a jerk because I am awesome

But I'll tell you who is a jerk, my wife!!!

She gets to travel all the time, most of the time it's someplace sucky and in a sucky hotel, she always asks me to go and I say no

She's been to Bermuda a few times for her work, I never went because I was either busy or I didn't like the hotel
(I'm picky about the hotel especially since I would be by myself all day while she was with the client)
But I looked up the hotel this time and here is the pic
new-main-500.jpg

I was psyched, I said hell yeah I'm going
After nagging me for 2 weeks to get my ticket, I finally was booking it, called her up to ask what seat# she had, she tells me I am not allowed to go anymore
:cry:

So now she is leaving in the morning and I have to stay in suck ... MA

K-Sound Krew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2008
Worcester
"a client" , in the tropics, with mixed drinks, full body massages, sounds lame.

I think I know where your going with this scenario, and yes I’ve ran it a thousand times in my head

Only it was me drinking delicious Island rum tropical drinks, while happily enjoying my new e-smoking devices and assorted flavored liquids

And the ones giving the massage were beautiful Island girls (3 of them to be exact) who always gave a smile and a happy ending

(I have no idea what girls look like in Bermuda, so right now my fantasy has that fuzzy blotch over the masseuses face like in that show cops, but I’m sure it would still be awesome)

K-Sound Krew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2008
Worcester
Well if you must know the full story, her old boss was let go and they brought someone new in from the Las Vegas branch
Apparently this lady is a ..... with a capital C, and wifey was afraid that I would embarrass her in front of the new boss

Can you believe that? Me? An embarrassment??

I had a simple plan, wake up in the morning, and give her a hug and a kiss as she left for work
And then once she left I would start getting tanked on whisky and rum all day while enjoying the beach

Now how could I possibly be embarrassing to her in front of her new boss?

The nerve
Hmph…

GermanGoodness

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2009
Federal Way WA

She gets to travel all the time, most of the time it's someplace sucky and in a sucky hotel, she always asks me to go and I say no

She's been to Bermuda a few times for her work, I never went because I was either busy or I didn't like the hotel
(I'm picky about the hotel especially since I would be by myself all day while she was with the client)
new-main-500.jpg

After nagging me for 2 weeks to get my ticket, I finally was booking it, called her up to ask what seat# she had, she tells me I am not allowed to go anymore

I am so jealous!!! I travel and have to stay in sucky places all the time. Never any place fun like Bermuda. Oh hell - never any place fun!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA

new-main-500.jpg

K-Sound my friend...I cordially invite you to spend a week in The Emerald City as my guest....Plenty of Munchkins here for you to Violate:DThe Wiz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread