And now, the ultimate "Vapetray"

Status
Not open for further replies.

No burn baby

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2008
Buckinghamshire, England, UK
OK, this is verging on insane but in my endless quest to make vaping more reminiscent of smoking in order to satisfy my psychological cravings for the "ritual" elements, AND in order to give our own little Vaper's poker night club a soft area in which to carefully place our beloved devices without fear of damage or scratching, I present to you....................... THE VAPETRAY! :thumb:

Haha I spent hours making this thing, its a bit leary looking but we love it! Now all we need is a fireless lighter that, on contact, starts up the E cig! Haha

DSCF0166.jpg

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Nice. I need something like that. I had a pewter ashtray I was going to use like that, but I accidentally broke it while scrubbing the ash gunk out. :( But now, I think I would want something that's not so much bigger than the e-cig. I had a pipe rest from a souvenier pipe that kind of works for the e-cig, but not real well.

Scaevola

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2008
Missouri, USA
That's Mike imitating my microwave. He also imitates the telephone ring, garbage truck back up alarm, elevator door squeek, smoke alarm test chirp, and any other annoying sound he hears more than twice.

I have been wondering about that for a while, too. Mystery solved!

I love the vapetray! It looks so chic. What is it made of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread