Status
Not open for further replies.

unloaded

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
SW. Indiana
Converted another tube! Provari Mini went to a good home in exchange for the two on the right. Another red Grand and a Mini with extra door. It's even Dallas Cowboy's colors! Sadly the only attys I've got that will fit it are an a7 mini and 306's. Just got a package from Rob today too. Wish I'd known when I placed the order I was getting it. If I can't stand the wait for the RM2 I might pop a 306 on it. Never liked the a7's.
image.jpg

Anybody know a good divorce lawyer?

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Converted another tube! Provari Mini went to a good home in exchange for the two on the right. Another red Grand and a Mini with extra door. It's even Dallas Cowboy's colors! Sadly the only attys I've got that will fit it are an a7 mini and 306's. Just got a package from Rob today too. Wish I'd known when I placed the order I was getting it. If I can't stand the wait for the RM2 I might pop a 306 on it. Never liked the a7's.
View attachment 242252

Anybody know a good divorce lawyer?

Divorce lawyer? Sheeyut, your wife is prolly happy your not sucking them tubesteaks anymore :)

unloaded

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
SW. Indiana
I wouldn't count on getting two for one. I really got lucky with that deal. I'm sure the other guy feels the same though. The deal before this I traded a hybrid for an e-pipe. He probably got the better end of that deal on paper but again we both walked away happy. Most trades will look a little lopsided one way or the other but they seem to have a way of balancing out in the end.

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
Unloaded.. con-grats!!

After tomorrows mail comes I'll only be one down on you, unless I'm allowed to include my GF's Grand in the family. Hers will be in the group photo op regardless.

So funny how (myself included) at first you think "why on earth would someone need more than one.. maybe two of these things?"

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
Unloaded.. con-grats!!

After tomorrows mail comes I'll only be one down on you, unless I'm allowed to include my GF's Grand in the family. Hers will be in the group photo op regardless.

So funny how (myself included) at first you think "why on earth would someone need more than one.. maybe two of these things?"

along thos lines, think of how proud and flushed the first time REO owner is when he reads the first sentence in his User Manual:

We hope that this may work out to be the last Personal Vaporizer you will need to buy.

Rob has one helluva funny sense of humor :)

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
along thos lines, think of how proud and flushed the first time REO owner is when he reads the first sentence in his User Manual:

We hope that this may work out to be the last Personal Vaporizer you will need to buy.

Rob has one helluva funny sense of humor :)

HAHA yeah man, that did strike me. Those first few days my mind was blown and all I kept thinking was "that first sentence was no B.S., at all"

I guess it's still true though, even in current context. I do believe it was the last mod I'd have ever NEEDED to buy. If I'm being honest every REO after the first was a WANT purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread