Status
Not open for further replies.

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
talk about inconsistencies......

over 24Hours downtime? and no official thread to explain?

wow

Err the official thread is right at the top..

HomerDoh.gif

DoH!!!

sixstring

ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2008
SW Ga. USA
www.kdpconline.com
I was just imagining the other night.. what life would be like without ECF.
Man I seriously thought that People must be going crazy and killing people right now because there is no forum to yell at the manufacturers and suppliers or even me...
Just glad it's back up now I can stop taking my panic medicine

I actually had a dream a few nights ago about everything getting banned, ecigs, liquid and this forum. This was after too much scotch and too much vaping. I woke up at 3:33 am in a panic.

So the forum goes down, and now wicked can't sell liquid.

I'm scaring myself.

D

Dukeboy08

Yeah i've had the same dream but it was after some chili. But in the dream I was in my house and the police were standing out side telling me that if I didn't get rid of my crackout e-cig they were going to arrest me for possesion so I ran to the lake next to where I live and Swam to Mexico I don't know why Mexico I guess that's where everyone runs..Then I woke up thinking dam If i was in mexico how did I smoke my E-cig there. man it was freakin weird.. It's only when I eat the grandma's chili that I have the crazy dreams. I might need to see Grandma's recipe.

sixstring

ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2008
SW Ga. USA
www.kdpconline.com
Yeah i've had the same dream but it was after some chili. But in the dream I was in my house and the police were standing out side telling me that if I didn't get rid of my crackout e-cig they were going to arrest me for possesion so I ran to the lake next to where I live and Swam to Mexico I don't know why Mexico I guess that's where everyone runs..Then I woke up thinking dam If i was in mexico how did I smoke my E-cig there. man it was freakin weird.. It's only when I eat the grandma's chili that I have the crazy dreams. I might need to see Grandma's recipe.

She might put scotch in it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread