Not open for further replies.

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
wow thanks guys that was fast!
@ daniele I don't like black licorice either but the vape with some mentol is good!
@ hott will check it out

Rawr might be the perfect option for you then! They are big on mentholating all of their juices, and have a really great menthol. So you can choose 4 different levels of menthol to add to any juice when you order at no extra charge

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
I have been looking to get a black licorice eliquid or flavor to mix my own. who and where has a good strong one. i tried some LA oil made at 12% flavor, but was told that oils aren't the best to vape. Is this true? if it is what is a good one?

Perfumers Apprentice sells absinthe flavoring

sgehrking

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2012
minnesota, USA
Rawr might be the perfect option for you then! They are big on mentholating all of their juices, and have a really great menthol. So you can choose 4 different levels of menthol to add to any juice when you order at no extra charge

not familar with "Rawr" is that a site? can you post a link for me Please?

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
my question on oils not good to vape was never answered any view on that

The only "oils" I'm aware of that are used in flavorings are: orange, lemon, lime, mint and cinnamon. These "oils" are actually chemically more like alcohols than fats.

I had a bottle of TFA Orange flavoring that was lying on its side for a while, and the flavoring dissolved the rubber gasket of the cap, turned it into a gooey mess.

It's probably not good to vape those citrus flavors all day, every day, but occasional use shouldn't hurt anything.

Wishdog

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2012
Hazel Green
You know, I have never mixed my own but I buy MADVAPES BLACK LICORICE and it's great. 12 bucks for 50 ml which is a great deal. Sorry, a bit off topic from what your looking for, but I thought you might appreciate the tip!
Black Licorice

This.

(Will crack the crap outta a polycarb tank asap)

sgehrking

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2012
minnesota, USA
Bluemist's Blackjack is one of my all-day favourites. A sample size or 10 ml to start with might be worth a shot for you.

what site is that on link please:blush: don' know that one.

and thanks all for your replies..... I will have to check some of them out.
@ wish not worried about cracking my ody or pene

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
That's odd! I never noticed LOL! Actually I think its name got derived more from the gum (or the English penny candies), but its definitely an aniseed flavor. Sheesh I'm gonna be embarrassed if I'm the only one on the planet to get that flavor from it! It's worth a shot. He does sell the flavor as well as the premixed if you want to make your own blend. I'm currently at 180 mls of the premix myself:laugh:

Is this it? Rob's BlackJack

Sounds pretty good, but the description doesn't mention licorice or anise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread