Anniversary Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
To celebrate THREE fantastic years of Nicoticket and to thank everyone that has stuck with us, we're happy to announce our Anniversary sale! On Monday, June 13th, starting at 12 pm (noon) CST for 24 hours ONLY we will have a 50% OFF sale on ALL PRODUCTS in the store. eliquid, Hardware, Drip Tips, Unicorn bottles and even Posters! All 50% OFF for 24 HOURS from Monday, June 13th, at 12 pm (noon) CST to Tuesday, June 14th, at 12 pm (noon) CST.

Coupon Code: 3Years

So get shopping! :D

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
To celebrate THREE fantastic years of Nicoticket and to thank everyone that has stuck with us, we're happy to announce our Anniversary sale! On Monday, June 13th, starting at 12 pm (noon) CST for 24 hours ONLY we will have a 50% OFF sale on ALL PRODUCTS in the store. Eliquid, Hardware, Drip Tips, Unicorn bottles and even Posters! All 50% OFF for 24 HOURS from Monday, June 13th, at 12 pm (noon) CST to Tuesday, June 14th, at 12 pm (noon) CST.

Coupon Code: 3Years

So get shopping! :D

r2Fli0m.jpg

Fiatrix

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2015
I AM SO GLAD I GOT THIS EMAIL.

I've mentioned my laughably low income in threads before. I've literally spent the last two weeks deliberating on some clothing purchases I need to make, because of this. Weighing all the pros and cons, finding the best deals online, filtering out anything that isn't necessary (even though they have free returns).... Two. Weeks. And I still haven't ordered most of it, because I hate spending money.

I got that email today, and within ten minutes my order was in. No thought necessary. AND it's already shipped!

You guys are amazing, and I super needed this deal. THANK YOU, and congratulations on three years!!

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
Ah!!! I've been waiting for this and I almost missed it! My husband and I have been out of town seeing our son get sworn into the Marine Corps then flying out for boot camp. It's been a sad but proud day. Just got home and what a great surprise! A little ray of sunshine on an emotional day. So off I go to Nicoticket to get my order in! Thank you Nicoticket team!

balance

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Thank you NT! I know all of the gang works hard to make my vaping life complete, and I for one am truly grateful. You all rock! (Or as we say round here, y'inz all really, really rock!)

Even though I just ordered a big, big order for me, next week I'll be out in the Midwest (Des Moines) and I'm gonna walk in a vape store and buy Nicoticket in person -- just because I can! Kinda can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread