Announcement for our forum

Do you like LoriKay13 having so much power?

• why yes...she can handle it..

• maybe she can handle it..

• your nuts...she is going to drive us batty!!

• your obviously in therapy Bill...get a new doctor!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

billster88

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2008
canada
www.smokestik.com
I am pleased to announce the addition of LoriKay13 to our smokestik team as a forum mod and general question helper..:D if anyone needs anything answered about our products please feel free to PM her...she has my ear ..so if anything she can't answer pops up...she can ask me about it....so don't be too rough on her please...and take her humor for what it is....:laugh: ...enjoy!!!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Congrats Lori, good thing you listened to me about how great SmokeStik is, huh? And now look at you, working for them and all. :)

The proper term yankee is "affiliated" :) Working denotes money. I am doing this out of the goodness of my heart and to build self esteem. Well that.....and how do you say "no" to an alpha male?????

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Congrats Lori, good thing you listened to me about how great SmokeStik is, huh? :)

Honest, Yankee, you were right from the very beginning. I do owe you. You did introduce us all to SmokeStik. Lorikay, Witchway, me. It all started with your post in the "Burning cartomizers" thread. Remember? Long time ago.

Those cartomizers are really good and burn resistant.

Thanks.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
oh honey....sorry to dissappoint....but I know my place. for now.....
angel-smiley-008.gif

Yankee802

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2010
Panama City, Florida
Honest, Yankee, you were right from the very beginning. I do owe you. You did introduce us all to SmokeStik. Lorikay, Witchway, me. It all started with your post in the "Burning cartomizers" thread. Remember? Long time ago.

Those cartomizers are really good and burn resistant.

Thanks.

Well thank you and/or I told you so. Uh oh and/or my bad, did I say that?
(ok just saw the commercial with the turtles, lol)

Seriously, thank you for the kind words, I'm just glad you guys found them as good as I believed they were (and still are, of course). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread