Status
Not open for further replies.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
This weekend we are moving our shipping operations to a new location.

Orders placed before 2PM (EST) Friday June 6th 2014 will ship as normal.
Orders placed after 2PM (EST) Friday June 6th 2014 may experience a delay of up to 3 days. If you are ordering this weekend please make sure you can wait until Tuesday June 10th 2014 for a potential ship date!

If possible, I ask that you wait until Monday to place an order as we will have more in stock and will not be overly stressed on the order totals we have piling up and of course, in case of any issues that may arise during the move. You may have noticed our current stock is low, this is because many products are in transit to the new location, if you wait until Monday we will have more in stock. We have lots of products already there just waiting for us to switch over.

We plan to be back up and shipping on Tuesday June 10th 2014 (barring any hiccups). We will do our best to ship anything we can in the meantime but with most products in transit, there will be no way to pack until we have organized the new facility on Tuesday.

Why are we moving our shipping location?

As many of you know, DV is run by myself (Eric) and my wife. We have been doing this for years now and have yet to take a single day off, as you can imagine this has taken its toll. We need a break, a break from 18 hour days.

So we have brought a new family on board to help. David and Becky! They will be handling the shipping of products for us for the forseable future. Many of you know David as “LordDavon” on Youtube and on ECF. In the last year he has been generously offering his support to us by way of helping with advice on products, and helping some customers out with issues. He has been so helpful in fact that we talked about expanding his role and he agreed! He and Becky have jumped at the chance to help us and become an even more integral part of the vaping community. So now DV has another family in its stable. :)

Where are we moving shipping to?

We will be moving our ship from location to central Florida. Our current ship location is central Connecticut and in the future we may ship from both locations, but for now, all orders after June 10th 2014 will ship from Florida. We are still a Connecticut business, still housed in the same place, still run by my wife and myself just the shipping location is changing. This may be a happy notice for some and not so happy for others. The Northeast shipments may experience a day longer USPS transit time and Southeast a day quicker, while the rest of the country should see no difference. However, the speed in which we pack and ship your orders will not change!

What will change?

Nothing else will change except the shipping location. This is still my baby! And I plan to treat it with the same care but now with some extra time devoted to bringing in the best products, on time, at the best prices. We will also still do our best to abide by the 2PM Monday-Friday ship deadlines and expect no change at all. Our customer service will not be affected. In fact with this new location we will be expanding our product lines and hopefully have more in stock of the best items on the market.

The biggest change is daily tasks and stress, I will now have more time to devote to running things more efficiently and smarter. Normally my day is filled with email, packing, shipping and customer service and leaves little time for product development and selection, with the extra time I should be more prepared for trends, on time deliveries and low stock issues.
The very first thing my wife and I are going to be doing is talking a vacation :) Then after that, I will have much more time to devote to forums, products and other things to grow DV and provide even more.

We thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for years to come!

I do humbly ask.. if it is not an emergency of some sort please hold off on any emails or contacts. I will be in transit and doing a lot of setup work today through Monday and then of course catching up with orders, so my email and forum response from now until next week will be extremely limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread