Not open for further replies.

Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
Hi Everyone

We are now stocking a line of "ECO" starter packs. These starter packs are available for all of our current models and include:

2 x batteries (Your choice of LED colour)
1 x Atomiser
1 x USB Charger
5 x Cartridges
Minimal Packaging
PDF User Manual

The ECO Pack pricing is as follows:

Classic RN4072 £26
White Mini DSE901 £26
Black Mini DSE901B £31
Super Mini RN4081 £31

The idea behind these packs is to save energy, materials and money for both you and us in terms of battery charging, packaging and shipping. We have chosen to include the USB charger as it utilises power from a device (your computer) which for many is in daily use.

Thanks
Smokester!

Extremely innovative idea! Another triumph, Simon!!

Hi Everyone

We are now stocking a line of "ECO" starter packs. These starter packs are available for all of our current models and include:

2 x Batteries (Your choice of LED colour)
1 x Atomiser
1 x USB Charger
5 x Cartridges
Minimal Packaging
PDF User Manual

The ECO Pack pricing is as follows:

Classic RN4072 £26
White Mini DSE901 £26
Black Mini DSE901B £31
Super Mini RN4081 £31

The idea behind these packs is to save energy, materials and money for both you and us in terms of battery charging, packaging and shipping. We have chosen to include the USB charger as it utilises power from a device (your computer) which for many is in daily use.

Thanks
Smokester!

dc2k08

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
.ie
www.e-cignews.com
smokester, could i get a regular charger instead of the usb charger if i ordered the eco pak..i have a usb charger for a penstyle, i dont know how long it takes to get a full charge exactly, i always end up removing the battery and plugging it in to the mains...but it must take over 12 hours though. i think if i only had the usb charger, it would annoy me..great idea though..i dont need any fancy packaging..a skeleton kit would do me nicely.

Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
Smokester, If I ordered the classic eco pack when I order my VG juice next week, would I be able to have empty carts instead of the prefilled ones with it? please, pretty please :D

Hi Betty, Sure, no problem :)

smokester, could i get a regular charger instead of the usb charger if i ordered the eco pak...

Hi DC, Also, no problem, in fact i've now added it as an option on the site :)

Thanks for the feedback one and all!!

Smokester!

icemanmaz

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2008
U.K. Halifax West Yorkshire
sorry but still a newbie with loads of questions.:oops:
I see on your web site that your atomisers say njoy are they real njoy or if not are they as good as the njoy.
I got a Gamucci off e-bay before I saw this forum not that impressed with the vapour I get when I see utube video of the others.
Its doing the job though stopped the normal fags for a full week.
whats so special about the johnson creek and why does no one in the UK sell usb batteries

Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
Hi Ice...

Never be afraid to ask questions. This is a board full of friendly and helpful people. :)

The Classic atomisers we sell are generic RN4072 and NJoy compatible. Many NJoy users prefer these as opposed to the branded atomisers.

We are currently looking into suitable USB battery solutions for e-smoking.

Johnson Creek is a high quality brand of eLiquid made BY e-smokers FOR e-smokers and is produced in the USA. The majority (if not all) of the "generic" liquid is made in China. Johnson Creek listens to what the customer wants and needs and produces it!

Hope this helps
Smokester!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread