Announcing our new InnokinCell the C50 American edition!

• Thread starter Innokin_Ash
  • Start date
  • th_trl_thread_readers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Innokin_Ash

Support Vapers' Rights! Introducing the all new InnokinCell C50 American Vaping Advocacy Edition battery!

Innokin will be proudly donating a portion of the sale price of each Innokin C50 American Edition to casaa.org. CASAA is an important American Vaping Advocacy Group that's dedicated to promoting important vaping information, research and protecting Vapers' rights! Visit www.casaa.org to find out more, it's free, it's easy, and most importantly you can make a big difference!

The InnokinCell C50 has a new curved & ergonomic design and is compatible with the Disrupter 50W and the soon to be launched Disrupter°TC! The InnokinCell C50 packs in all the power and protections of the original InnokinCell, and integrates the new Intelligent Charge Management System for even greater charging protection!

The C50 American Edition is available in Red, Blue and Black with a high quality American flag embedded on the side and will be available for order from top Authorized Innokin vendors next week.

Thank you and Vape on!

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
I had been putting off getting a new mod...this is a game changer....not only am I changing what mod I am getting I am changing when I get it. Thank you for supporting CASAA with an amazingly gorgeous piece of equipment!! Can you save me some search time and point me towards which vendors will have the C50? The way I can get my Disputer and C50 in the same order!

Thank you Innokin for helping support vapers!

I

Innokin_Ash

I had been putting off getting a new mod...this is a game changer....not only am I changing what mod I am getting I am changing when I get it. Thank you for supporting CASAA with an amazingly gorgeous piece of equipment!! Can you save me some search time and point me towards which vendors will have the C50? The way I can get my Disputer and C50 in the same order!

Thank you Innokin for helping support vapers!

Thank you @anjelvape77, we appreciate the kind words. Unfortunately, we're not allowed to point to vendors. We'll have more info very soon though on when the C50 American edition is available in stores!

Reactions: anjelvape77
I

Innokin_Ash

Help me figure all this out .... What I am seeing is a standard 2000 mAh Innokin Disrupter style battery that has an American flag painted on it ...

Is there anything different between this new battery and the old one without a flag painted on it?

Hi @Flt Simulation, the internals are similar to the older InnokinCell, and this battery is backwards compatible. The main differences are a more ergonomic curved design, and a portion of the sale price going towards American advocacy.

Edit: The C-50 will also feature our new Intelligent Charging Management System, and the top and bottom caps will be flat, with no screws.

Last edited by a moderator:

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Thank you @anjelvape77, we appreciate the kind words. Unfortunately, we're not allowed to point to vendors. We'll have more info very soon though on when the C50 American edition is available in stores!
no problem...great products are worth the search time...and this is now right next to BRV on my I will find it always list...thank you again for all you do for our community!

Reactions: Innokin_Ash
I

Innokin_Ash

@Innokin_Ash, this will be a nice way to support our rights. I got an email yesterday from www.casaa.org and sent the appropriate emails out last night. Legislation is on the books to hurt us all and take away our ability to stay smoke free. Make sure that when the 3500mah Innocells come out you offer them in American Edition also!

Thanks, we'll try our best. Unfortunately, it all depends on how well the American Edition does. Hopefully it sells well, as we would love to continue to help advocacy!

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Support Vapers' Rights! Introducing the all new InnokinCell C50 American Vaping Advocacy Edition battery!

Innokin will be proudly donating a portion of the sale price of each Innokin C50 American Edition to casaa.org.

I love the curved design; it makes it more like the Coolfire4, which I'm totally in love with. But the best part is about the percentage donated to CASAA! Excellent!!!! :thumbs:

Innokin was the maker of my first "real" mod (a vv3), and just keep kicking out the jams!

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread