Announcing the new Innokin ENDURA!

• Thread starter Innokin_Ash
  • Start date
  • th_trl_thread_readers 0
Innokin Endura T18 - Complete Vaporizer Kit, Optimized Heat and Airflow, Easy Fill, Easy Coil Change, microUSB, Amazing Flavors
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Innokin_Ash

Hey ECF, we've got a new device coming, the Innokin Endura!

The Innokin ENDURA is the ultimate smoking alternative that delivers a superior experience in a compact, durable and very affordable, all in one, vaping kit.

Crafted with top quality materials, the Innokin ENDURA T18 is an easy to use compact advanced personal electronic-cigarette that is durable, comfortable, & great looking.

Designed with smokers in mind, the ENDURA T18 has been optimized at 14 Watts with matching disposable 1.5Ω coils that are easy to replace, widely available and very affordable.

The ENDURA T18 Pyrex and Stainless 2.5ml Tank is top-fill for easy quick and clean refills. The Japanese organic cotton wicking material delivers maximum flavors from all of your favorite eliquids.

With 1000mAh of real battery capacity, the ENDURA can be conveniently charged via standard Micro USB cable and features Innokin’s ‘Vape While Charging’ technology for a daily vaporizer that you can rely on.
Advanced integrated safety protections guard against overheating and over discharge and greatly improve charging safety and overall reliability.

The Innokin ENDURA is an all in one vaporizer solution that includes the ENDURA battery, T18 Tank, Replacement Coil, Micro USB cord, Quick Start guide, User manual and Vape Stand all together in a beautiful 24.5mm thick package.

Innokin Technology is proud to be a pioneer of vaping and a world leader in the design and manufacture of advanced personal vaporizers. We know how to build devices that work and we have combined all of our expertise and passion to create the ENDURA T18, a vaporizer that is perfect for beginners and great for all vapers!

The ENDURA T18 will ship from California to all of our American customers. Contact your favorite Innokin Sales representative today for more information and to order the new Innokin ENDURA complete vaping kit.

Visit www.innokin.com today to find your local Authorized Innokin Vendor and for daily updated information about new products and vaping news from around the world.

(Thank you Jimmith for this great Quick Start Guide. Visit http://jimmith.blogspot.sg/ for amazing Visual Vaping Guides & Reviews. A donation has been made to vape advocacy group - The Norwegian Steam Company on behalf of Jimmith. Thank you very much Jimmith and Norway!)

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Well , I always speak my mind and don't worry about if it's going to be popular or unpopular , in other words i'm not politically correct so here it goes :

As a big fan of Innokin this one just baffles me to no end . Unless you can get this product into gas stations, convenience stores or supermarkets where there are NO electronic vaporizers except cigalikes i see no chance of this one being a big seller.

Your SVD 2.0 was a fantastic device but was a very poor seller and was put on clearance at many vendors sites for as little as $32.95 , reasons , the tube design which was very popular about two years ago is not popular these days , even Provari changed course .

The second reason was the 20 watt max which i have no issue with but the majority of people vaping and even starting out vaping today definitely do . Most newbies to vaping are buying some type of sub ohm tank ( do i agree with that selection , no) but it is what it is and there's just no way a 14 watt non adjustable tube mod is going to be their pick to pair it with .

Putting so much effort into device like this i will never understand , it's a design that is the opposite of what people are buying and preferring these days , do you really think people will opt for this kit over devices that are super compact and push 30, 40 , 50 ,75 and 100 watt's , some with temp control for similar money ?

I hope i'm proven wrong but ....

mastiffhound

Jun 8, 2015
@Innokin_Ash,
Hey, you said the Disrupter TC was next?

This looks ok for a first timer, I wish I would have had the Endura available when I first tried vaping. My first was a Blu Ecig, luckily I was determined to quit because those Blu Ecigs blew (pun intended). The next day I went down to the local B&M and and got myself a Aspire starter kit which was better but not great. The Nautilus with my iTaste VV was what proved to me that this whole vaping thing could work. I'm not sure I would recommend it over a CFIV though?

All that being said, I'm sure it's built to the regular Innokin standard- like a brick craphouse. The Endura looks more geared towards the ladies, my sister is asking about vaping now that both my mother and myself are vaping. She likes the cigar shaped mods but just can't pull the trigger yet. I'll send her a pic and a link, it'll be yet another option for her.

I

Innokin_Ash

Well , I always speak my mind and don't worry about if it's going to be popular or unpopular , in other words i'm not politically correct so here it goes :

As a big fan of Innokin this one just baffles me to no end . Unless you can get this product into gas stations, convenience stores or supermarkets where there are NO electronic vaporizers except cigalikes i see no chance of this one being a big seller.

Your SVD 2.0 was a fantastic device but was a very poor seller and was put on clearance at many vendors sites for as little as $32.95 , reasons , the tube design which was very popular about two years ago is not popular these days , even Provari changed course .

The second reason was the 20 watt max which i have no issue with but the majority of people vaping and even starting out vaping today definitely do . Most newbies to vaping are buying some type of sub ohm tank ( do i agree with that selection , no) but it is what it is and there's just no way a 14 watt non adjustable tube mod is going to be their pick to pair it with .

Putting so much effort into device like this i will never understand , it's a design that is the opposite of what people are buying and preferring these days , do you really think people will opt for this kit over devices that are super compact and push 30, 40 , 50 ,75 and 100 watt's , some with temp control for similar money ?

I hope i'm proven wrong but ....

Hi Herb, thanks for your input is appreciated! Of course we're targeting convenience stores, gas stations and more. With this device we're all about ease of use, harm reduction and getting more people into vaping from smoking. The MSRP will be very low as were trying to bridge the gap between the cigalikes, egos and more advanced devices.

I

Innokin_Ash

@Innokin_Ash,
Hey, you said the Disrupter TC was next?

This looks ok for a first timer, I wish I would have had the Endura available when I first tried vaping. My first was a Blu Ecig, luckily I was determined to quit because those Blu Ecigs blew (pun intended). The next day I went down to the local B&M and and got myself a Aspire starter kit which was better but not great. The Nautilus with my iTaste VV was what proved to me that this whole vaping thing could work. I'm not sure I would recommend it over a CFIV though?

All that being said, I'm sure it's built to the regular Innokin standard- like a brick craphouse. The Endura looks more geared towards the ladies, my sister is asking about vaping now that both my mother and myself are vaping. She likes the cigar shaped mods but just can't pull the trigger yet. I'll send her a pic and a link, it'll be yet another option for her.

The Disrupter TC is coming very soon. Thanks for the feedback on the Endura, hopefully your sister likes the design!

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Looks like a decent simple to operate device for those just starting out or moving up from cigalikes. It will not appeal to many on here since many are more advanced vapers who like to adjust things;) But for those moving up from a standard Ego style setup with clearomizer and wanting to keep their vaping simple it would be a good move. If you do the price point right it should move pretty well.

Reactions: Innokin_Ash

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
but... if its a fixed battery..... it .... isn't..... going ..... to... ENDURE......
I dunno they still sell many Ego style batteries. I still use em along with other devices. esp when out and about. Small compact and if I break or lose it I won't cry so bad ;)

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I dunno they still sell many Ego style batteries. I still use em along with other devices. esp when out and about. Small compact and if I break or lose it I won't cry so bad ;)

sure, but when I saw the name "ENDURA" it got my hopes up for something that most budget minded vapers a searching in vain for - a setup that will ENDURE; something where the main cost to upkeep is just the replacement battery; something user serviceable; heck, i'd even make it a truehybrid with a 510 topcap thrown in just so it's backward compatible with your 510 toppers.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
I love the look of the Endura. Love the range of colors to choose from.
Ya done good on a Pyrex/SS tank! No worries there about your ejuice cracking the tank.
My first mechanical mod came with an iClear30s tank....loved the flavor. I haven't tried the T18 tank, but if it's similar to the iClear30s , the flavor should be pretty good.
Love, love, LOVE the Top Fill feature! (Wish ALL my tanks came with Top Fill !) It's so no-hassle!
No spill coil swap? Really? Gotta love that! :thumb:
Vape-while-charging is a cool feature...A back-up mod is a MUST..Vape-while-charging is the next best thing.
* Have you considered selling a 2-pack of the Endura? One to vape, while one is charging. Maybe you could offer a special price for the 2-pack ...It would start new vapers with the good habit of a back up early on.*
14W seems a lil weak for my liking....15W to 20W would be better..but we are talking a 1000mah battery.
Is there a reason y'all went with the 1000mah instead of ,say, a 1300mah ?

I would buy the Endura for its looks, because it's more crowd friendly than my big 4500 mAh box mod...
And I REALLY like the convenience of the Top Fill feature....
I also really like the little plastic vape stand that comes with it:)
This would make a nice lil NO-HASSLE device for my errand running or even longer roadtrips.
What sets it apart from other pen vape devices is its pyrex tank...its no-spill easy swap coils...and the coil itself ..if its anything like the iClear30s , the T18 tank and Coil Head should deliver some pretty good flavor.
I think Innokin did a pretty awesome job with the Endura as far as creating a simple to use , low hassle device for new vapers/ and even more experienced vapers who could appreciate the ease of use (NO HASSLE) features.

Endura.jpg

Kudos to
ecigclick.co.uk for their recent review, highlights listed below.
Endura Vape Pen Features

• 1000 mAh Battery
  • 14w
  • 2.5ml Capacity
  • Twist top cap for easy top filling
  • T18 Prism Tank & 1.5 ohm coil head
  • Coil head similar to the iclear30
  • Japanese Organic Cotton
  • No spill coil swap similar to the iSub tank range
  • Top fill design
  • Vape while charging
  • Supplied with all the correct charging devices needed for safe use

Reactions: Uncle

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
I take it then that the coil head is not the same as that in the iclear30s?

Looks like a lovely little starter kit, but IMO 14 watts seams a little high. I vape at 9.6 watts max (8.5 watts on an iclear30s).
The Endura is so new, there is little info on it yet.
But I found the following discussion on another forum site this morning :
The Question was asked:
Is the Coil and Head a newly designed coil or something that has been previously been used?
Answer by Innokin :
It's a variation of the bestselling iClear 30S coil. It's made with Japanese Organic Cotton Wicking material and has a 1.5 wrap. It's an upgrade to improve the flavor, vapor and overall experience.
Question: Will Endura coils work with 30s tanks?
Answer by Innokin:
It should!
Question:
When will the Enduras drop on the market?
Answer from Innokin:
These are available for order now from Innokin and will be available at Authorized Innokin Vendors next week.(answered 3 hours ago)

Reactions: Innokin_Ash
I

Innokin_Ash

I love the look of the Endura. Love the range of colors to choose from.
Ya done good on a Pyrex/SS tank! No worries there about your ejuice cracking the tank.
My first mechanical mod came with an iClear30s tank....loved the flavor. I haven't tried the T18 tank, but if it's similar to the iClear30s , the flavor should be pretty good.
Love, love, LOVE the Top Fill feature! (Wish ALL my tanks came with Top Fill !) It's so no-hassle!
No spill coil swap? Really? Gotta love that! :thumb:
Vape-while-charging is a cool feature...A back-up mod is a MUST..Vape-while-charging is the next best thing.
* Have you considered selling a 2-pack of the Endura? One to vape, while one is charging. Maybe you could offer a special price for the 2-pack ...It would start new vapers with the good habit of a back up early on.*
14W seems a lil weak for my liking....15W to 20W would be better..but we are talking a 1000mah battery.
Is there a reason y'all went with the 1000mah instead of ,say, a 1300mah ?

I would buy the Endura for its looks, because it's more crowd friendly than my big 4500 mAh box mod...
And I REALLY like the convenience of the Top Fill feature....
I also really like the little plastic vape stand that comes with it:)
This would make a nice lil NO-HASSLE device for my errand running or even longer roadtrips.
What sets it apart from other pen vape devices is its pyrex tank...its no-spill easy swap coils...and the coil itself ..if its anything like the iClear30s , the T18 tank and Coil Head should deliver some pretty good flavor.
I think Innokin did a pretty awesome job with the Endura as far as creating a simple to use , low hassle device for new vapers/ and even more experienced vapers who could appreciate the ease of use (NO HASSLE) features.

View attachment 506301
Kudos to
ecigclick.co.uk for their recent review, highlights listed below.
Endura Vape Pen Features

• 1000 mAh Battery
  • 14w
  • 2.5ml Capacity
  • Twist top cap for easy top filling
  • T18 Prism Tank & 1.5 ohm coil head
  • Coil head similar to the iclear30
  • Japanese Organic Cotton
  • No spill coil swap similar to the iSub tank range
  • Top fill design
  • Vape while charging
  • Supplied with all the correct charging devices needed for safe use

Thanks Katz, glad you like the design, I've tried the new tank myself and it has great flavour with the organic cotton coils. We rate our batteries at their true capacity, whereas others might overrate the capacity. Having a higher mAh battery would have meant the device would have been bigger.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
@Innokin_Ash Good to see you here as I was wondering about the flavor on these T18 coils:D.
I LOVE the no-spill/easy swap feature ....I have that on my iSubG and there's just no goin back once you've had the NO-HASSLE experience of a "no spill/easy swap" coil.

Together with the Top Fill feature, I think this could appeal to even seasoned vapers who are looking for a NO-HASSLE Grab -n-Go device...(or back up device).
And then I will be PIF'ing them to my still-smoking friends who want to try vaping!;)

The T18 tank is what really makes this kit SHINE! I will DEF be buying some T18 tanks and Coil Heads for my other ego-type batteries (with sucky tanks!).

What retail price does Innokin have in mind for the Endura?
And what did you think of my suggestion to package in a 2-pack special? (it's a starter kit and a back up all in one!!:thumb:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread