Announcing~www.GloryVapes.com~GRAND~Opening~ECF~Mo dders!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
Well Let me introduce myself to those who do not know me My Names Is Brent or just Amajn Been a vape-a-holic since well about 2009!!
And for everyone that does know me whats up!!?!?!?!?

This started from me locally bulk ordering for friends family and ppl who wanted to try ECIGS. My passion has always been to get ppl off
Analogs and honestly it's priceless when someone you know actually becomes a hardcore vaping machine lol.

So, the Birth of Glory Vapes, No Guts, No Glory, No Vape! happened! With the goal of expanding into the most affordable diverse ecig supplier!
We are a Small Company Striving to do BIG THINGS!!

Our Core values/Goals = Help the new vapers and vet-vapers get high quality product at low prices!! Also to get them for friends family Etc at a less hefty price tag!
wCat.jpg rCat.jpg ce4Cat.jpg Qego_LRG.jpg sEgo_LRG.jpg

Coupon Code for the Veterans =VapeVets For 5% Off :2cool: FREE Shipping on orders of $99 Dollars. Also Are you a modder of a quality ecig related item??? We are always looking for something awesome to showcase that you created contact me via PM or email: Amajn1@gmail.com Brent@Gloryvapes.com

Expect super awesome Contests and giveaways and all around Vaping fun in this thread~ And last but not least all orders of kits until Saturday September 29th until midnight est will receive A FREE RANDOM DRIP TIP!!

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
Almost forgot ......When ordering Ce4's when you click on which color you want you can add a second of any color choice for $2.00. Making it a 2pack for $6.99 Making them less then $3.50 each

For the Ce5's its $5.99 add a second Ce5 of any color choice for $3.00 Making it $8.99 for a 2pack making them less than $4.50 each

And the Ce5+ its $6.99 add a second for $4.00 making it $10.99 a 2pack making them less than $5.50 each

Dont forget Coupon code~vapevets

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
All ce4 ce5 ce5+ ohms are
2.0-2.4. For the perfect amount of vapor and flavor try one today get a 2pack of ce4s for $6.99 choose you own colors.

Vape on!!!! Glory Vapes, No Guts, No Glory, No Vape!

Also we have replaceable ce5+ coils for only $1.99 super easy and affordable. Bring that clearomizer back to life
!!

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
Just a little ecig history nugget

2003: The electronic cigarette is first developed in Beijing, China by Hon Lik, a 52 year old pharmacist, inventor and smoker. He invents the device after his father, also a heavy smoker, dies of lung cancer. The company Lik worked for, Golden Dragon Holdings, developed the device and changed their name to Ruyan, which means "like smoke

Check out the savings over at Glory Vapes, No Guts, No Glory, No Vape! get a free drip tip!!

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
Ego Kit
2x eGo cones
2x 510 atomizers
2x 650 Mah 3.7v Battery's
1x usb charger
1x charger adapter
5x cartridges
1x travel pouch
Available in stainless steel or black $37.99 Coupon code vapevets free drip tip!
All kits have 30 days Guarantee on charging components/Battery's
sEgo_02_LRG.jpg ego_02_LRG.jpg ego_LRG.jpg Iron_man_and_war_machine.jpg

**Ironman/war machine not included

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
Some more Ecig history nuggets!

2006: Ecigarettes introduced to Europe and they love em!

2006-2007: Ecigarettes introduced to the U.S.!!

September 2008: The World Health Organization proclaims that it does not consider the electronic cigarette to be a legitimate smoking cessation aid, and demand that marketers immediately remove from their materials any suggestions that the WHO considers electronic cigarettes safe and effective

October 2008: In a study funded by Ruyan, Health New Zealand conducts a detailed quantitative analysis and concludes that carcinogens and toxicants are present only below harmful levels. Overall, the product tested was deemed a "safe alternative to smoking."

Knowledge is Power :2cool:

www.gloryvapes.com

Last edited:

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
:2cool:Free Shipping on orders over $99 free drip tip with all kit orders and free ce4 until tonight at midnight!
grandSlide.jpg shipSlide.jpg allSlide.jpg dripEgoSlide.jpg

Check us out and grab some supplies to hook yourself up and help friends/family out !!! .:: No GUTS to quit smoking cigarettes? Then you'll never know the GLORY that it is to VAPE. ::.
Glory Vapes, No Guts, No Glory, No Vape!

All orders ship until 5pm EST and all orders tonight ship before 10am all orders have Delivery confirmation because no one likes to wait in the dark!!!

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
Ecig history nugget!

January 2009: Australia bans the possession and sale of ecigs which contain nicotine, citing that "every form of nicotine except for replacement therapies and cigarettes are classified as a form of poison."

March 2009: FDA adds electronic cigarettes to Import Alert 66-41 and directed the USCBP to reject the entry of electronic cigarettes into the United States.

March 2009: Canada bans the sale, advertising and import of electronic cigarettes and Health Canada advises Canadians not to purchase or use them, claiming they contain a "known irritant" (Propylene Glycol)

March 2009: FDA notifies Smoking Everywhere that their shipments have been refused entry into the U.S. The FDA purports that electronic cigarettes "appears to be a combination drug-device product that requires preapproval, registration and listing with the FDA.

CASAA - The Consumer Advocates for Smoke-free Alternatives Association .....Gain knowledge!

Glory Vapes, No Guts, No Glory, No Vape!

Also we are secured encrypted and pci compliant And accept Visa mastercard and discover!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread