This was posted five hours ago on facebook, and probably happened last night. A person just bought a new mod, put batteries in it, then walked out of the store. The batteries vented and exploded in the vape parking lot. This is why vape shop owners need to warn them. In the end, I think it's the user's error. From the pictures, it looks like a dual battery mech mod, and if you look at the burn marks, the right battery was in correctly, the left one was backwards (like what you would do in a regulated, or a series setup). Let me know what you think.