Another DUCK Big Giveaway-Black Silver Bullet WHAT?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocketman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
SouthEastern Louisiana
OMG OMG does anyone else realize what the against-all-odds coincidence is with one of those winners!!! That person is gonna faint lolllllllll!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Edit: My timing is BAAAAD tonight! Ringo!!!!!! Ringo!!!! Too amazing!!!! :D :D But wait, you didn't faint?? I almost did!

Agreed, gonna be a surprise

Rocketman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
SouthEastern Louisiana
Scroll, forgot about that.
Congrats Ringo®

Has the other winner checked in?

Does everybody feel just a little exhausted?

Backwards edit (to leave the pretty post close to the end)
I think LGD said over 900 Tags, that 50% of all posts.
With all the banter, chit-chat, missed marks, that's a pretty good hit rate.

Last edited:

miss MiA

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Chicago, IL
My OFFICIAL CONGRATULATIONS to Ringo and the other person we're not naming by name yet, who also seems like an all-around swell and fun human!!!!

Enjoy, use your new toys in good health!!

Champagne for all!! :thumbs: :D :thumb:

(Hmmmm LGD, if you held a contest with that craaaaazy notebook as the prize, wonder how many would enter??? :D)

Attachments

• p favs.jpg
    p favs.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 7
  • champagne_toast.jpg
    champagne_toast.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 7
  • champagne tray.jpg
    champagne tray.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 8

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
OMG!!! I was watching the video and thinking how much lightgeoduck looks like his avatar and wondering what he was thinking as he was trying to find the second-place winner's name on his computer screen. He didn't look very excited about who had won and I felt kinda sorry for them... then he said GooodDoggg and I almost fainted!!! :shock::shock: It surprised me so much I had to listen again. Did I really hear him say GoodDog??? hehehe Wow, I'm not lucky with contests and it sure feels good to win one!! hehehehe :w00t: Did I reaaaally win?? :D

Oh and congratulations Ringo! :D

Thanks to everyone that didn't blast it all over the forum because it was way fun to hear it firsthand!

Thanks AngusATAT!!!! :D:D:D

miss MiA

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Chicago, IL
OMG!!! I was watching the video and thinking how much lightgeoduck looks like his avatar and wondering what he was thinking as he was trying to find the second-place winner's name on his computer screen. He didn't look very excited about who had won and I felt kinda sorry for them... then he said GooodDoggg and I almost fainted!!! :shock::shock: It surprised me so much I had to listen again. Did I really hear him say GoodDog??? hehehe Wow, I'm not lucky with contests and it sure feels good to win one!! hehehehe :w00t: Did I reaaaally win?? :D

Oh and congratulations Ringo! :D

Thanks to everyone that didn't blast it all over the forum because it was way fun to hear it firsthand!

Thanks AngusATAT!!!! :D:D:D

Nah, it only seemed to me that he, surely being an easily-distracted soul, was spacing out on where he was in his figurin-stuff-out thang!

Way to go (geooo ;)) GoodDog, happy for you! :)

Question is, do YOU look like your avatar???????? 8-o

miss MiA

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Chicago, IL
@Rocketman, I am SO borrowing your sig line for awhile! Ok ok I'll ask nicely. Can I borrow your sig line for awhile? (Maybe if I credit you in it? :D)

GD, yup, that is a WAY cool PV and supercalifragilistic juice you're gettin there!!!! :w00t:

Edit: Goodbye to another sig line, it's been fun!

A BSB giveaway? Boy, Lightgeoduck is AWESOME! < Baaaaahhhhh, me good sheep, baaahhhh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread