Another Dura fan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

acehigh99

Jan 25, 2009
Virginia, USA
Well, after a lot of research on ecigs I purchased the janty dura and I couldn't be any happier. My first ecig was from smokingeverywhere, which was a piece of crap to say the least. My second was a pen style from puresmoker and it was pretty decent. The pen style was kind of large for my liking but overall was decent, had good battery life etc...

It's been a week now since i received my dura and i haven't had an analog since! The main things that I like about the dura is the consistant draws on it. Every draw produces the same amount of vapor and has a great throat hit as well. Every drag you take you can hear the atomizer firing away. The carts on the dura, as many have reviewed, hold quite a bit of juice so that means less filling which is nice. The battery life is also good, lasting me most of the day. I'm not a constant vaper by any means, but use it like I used to smoke which was about a half pack a day. I've been using puresmoker's menthol and couldn't be happier. The styling of the cig is also great and shows the quality of the craftsmanship. For anyone who is looking for a great first ecig, i dont' see where you could go wrong. Highly recommended!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread