Another ethics question. (Warning, diacetyl related, enter at own risk.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanagan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Texas
I've got a bunch of bottles of juice I personally do not wish to vape - some specifically because they contain or may contain diacetyl, and some because I have qualms about turning someone onto a juice vendor I don't feel entirely comfortable with. Personally, I'm not entirely sure I want "anyone" to vape them.

PIF or toss? WWYD?

shanagan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Texas
PIF or give it to me... :)

Really doesn't bother me that they contain, or may contain, small amounts of that controversial 'ingredient'...

I would note in the PIF that they contain or may contain diacetyl, if you go that route....

That's where I'm leaning - PIF or sell to someone who is already a customer, has been vocal on these types of threads, and has their mind made up.

But then there's this little do-gooder part of my brain that says "You won't vape it but you'd still pass it onto someone else? What's WRONG with you?" YK?

Shan B

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2010
Latrobe, PA
www.Vapecore.com
I'm always in need of juice and have no worries unless it's striaght butter or popcorn flavors, then pass.

Anyone wanting to PIF, let me know. I will pay shipping if need be. I like any flavors other than raw butter, popcorn and menthol. just YUCK in my books :) Send me an inbox on what flavors and hm you have if you are willing to PIF on any liquids you are iffy about. And I'll get back to you on which I might be interest in, Thanks!

It would totally make my day! I'm a broke, un-employed vaper over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread