Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Welcome to ecf. Lots of information here and great members. If you have questions, just ask. So tell us a little about your vape set up and how you came to make the decision to vape.

:)

eta Oh yeah Congrats on kicking the stinkies to the curb.

Winchester

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Califorina
Howdy! Welcome to ECF!
Just take it a day at a time. Have back-ups for everything. Nothing worse than having your mod take a dive at 9:00 pm on Sunday and nothing is open but, the gas station. Other then that there are a lot of really nice people on this forum so enjoy the ride.

khundian

Jan 2, 2018
Ghent, Belgium
A few of my friends have been vaping since 2013, I tried it a couple of times on their e-cigs, but the high PG + high nicotine lvls of their liquids always made my throat burn a bit and made me cough. I kept smoking regular cigarettes + the green herb on occasion, but because of developments in my personal life I decided it was time to drop the green herb. This made me start smoking more cigs, I was smoking more than a pack/day.. even more on weekends. Burning about 100€/week and getting a nasty cough, I did some research on vaping and why I got this burning sensation and coughs. Turned out I needed higher VG liquids and lower nicotine level to get rid of this.

Bought myself an Istick pico 25 because it seemed a device that was powerful, but also compact to carry around in my pocket. Grabbed lots of liquids to try out, wich taste much better than regular cigs and the liquids my friends are using :D.

After a week or 2 watching some videos and stuff, I got me a Reload RTA by Vapor Usa and a coilmaster DIY kit to fiddle around with. Very fond of that RTA btw, so much flavor!:thumb:
Now I'm waiting for my Reuleaux RX gen3 to arrive, still gonna use my Istick pico 25 when going outside and to work though. But wanted something beefier for around the house.

(I promissed not to spend anymore on toys for a while now, only liquids.. I hope I can keep my word:lol:)

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
A few of my friends have been vaping since 2013, I tried it a couple of times on their e-cigs, but the high PG + high nicotine lvls of their liquids always made my throat burn a bit and made me cough. I kept smoking regular cigarettes + the green herb on occasion, but because of developments in my personal life I decided it was time to drop the green herb. This made me start smoking more cigs, I was smoking more than a pack/day.. even more on weekends. Burning about 100€/week and getting a nasty cough, I did some research on vaping and why I got this burning sensation and coughs. Turned out I needed higher VG liquids and lower nicotine level to get rid of this.

Bought myself an Istick pico 25 because it seemed a device that was powerful, but also compact to carry around in my pocket. Grabbed lots of liquids to try out, wich taste much better than regular cigs and the liquids my friends are using :D.

After a week or 2 watching some videos and stuff, I got me a Reload RTA by Vapor Usa and a coilmaster DIY kit to fiddle around with. Very fond of that RTA btw, so much flavor!:thumb:
Now I'm waiting for my Reuleaux RX gen3 to arrive, still gonna use my Istick pico 25 when going outside and to work though. But wanted something beefier for around the house.

(I promissed not to spend anymore on toys for a while now, only liquids.. I hope I can keep my word:lol:)

Good luck with that! I’m a shinyitis failure myself but enjoying every moment! I love new toys :D

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello everyone!
Started vaping a few weeks ago, said goodbye to the stinky sticks. Figured I would join a forum with like-minded people. :thumbs:
Welcome and glad you joined our small group.
You will one day be known as a pioneer in vaping.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
(I promised not to spend anymore on toys for a while now, only liquids.. I hope I can keep my word:lol:)

Big congratulations to you on making the switch. It feels wonderful, doesn't it? You said you were smoking over a pack a day so don't worry about spending a bit on toys - you are still saving money, but more importantly, you are saving your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread