The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Another fan of e-smokeytreats.com

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Reviews' started by HmmphSea, Jun 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. HmmphSea

HmmphSea Full Member

May 13, 2009
    I received my 510 in the mail yesterday and have been sucking on the manufacturer's carts and wondering what the hype is all about. Wispy smoke, no throat hit, and burned through the carts in no time.

But today my order from e-smokeytreats arrived in the mail, and now I get it. Full, smooth hit, loads of vapor and a clean taste. I'm a fan.

I ordered Tuesday evening, received a shipping confirmation Wednesday and received my package Friday. I got 36mg coffee and RY4, along with some blank carts. Both are delicious, especially the latter. I will definitely be ordering from them again.

2. SpitfireSMS

SpitfireSMS Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 27, 2009
    Atlanta GA
    Who did you get your first one from?
    This could be valuable to me, Im in the market for a 510

3. feathersncream

feathersncream Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2009
    Northern VA
    I don't think any of the pre-filled cart are that great it's better to order empty cart and lots of extra liquid and fill them yourself it really easy - you just add a few drops to the cart... I've ordered some of my 510's from Janty and some from thesmokesafe -- James @ thesmokesafe is a really nice guy and he ships super fast. His 510's are called the yeti

Yeti = Dura-C = Titan = Joye510 all the same just differrent names

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.