Another Friendly Update from PS (4/7/09)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Hey Everyone ...

At the point where everything starts to iron itself out, we get hit with customs issues ...

Going Over the Latest of the past week.
1. We added a new employee that will be taking head of all of our customer services issues/emails/etc... Her name is Casey and she is 100% dedicated to Customer Service. She does nothing BUT customer service (no packing/shipping/billing/etc...). We are hoping to get back to the old days where responses were almost guaranteed within 2-3 hours. I hope everyone welcome's her like we did!

2. Cash Liquid has made it safe and sound and will be back in stock by the end of the week.

3. Shipments of Pilots/Pens/901's/PeeWees/etc... have been STOPPED. We have no further information at this time, and they are currently detained by US Customs until we know further. As soon as we know, so will you.

Thanks
CaSH

chicagobrad01

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.facebook.com
STEVE!!!!
Can you PLEASE check your PM's.
I sent you a PM on 4/4 with the SAME info in it that was in a email I sent to info@puresmoker.com.
I keep getting replies from Casey saying my emails have no text in them. Not sure what the problem is, but I would really like to find out why I only received half my order from 3/30. :confused:
Order 13012
email Ticket#887-4868
Missing Items are 2 - 50ml Riskee Yuice 16mg & my free gift ;)
Thanks Steve!

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
weird Brad ... There really is nothing.

1-2.jpg

We'll get the juice out to you ASAP Brad ...

Thanks Bud

chicagobrad01

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.facebook.com
Thanks Steve!
I CC 'ed myself in those emails I sent you guys and I received them just fine on my end...text and all. Haven't had any issues from anyone else I've sent to....I'm stumped!
I re-sent several today as well using different browsers & different email clients just in case, so somewhere at some point there's gonna be about 7 emails from chicagobrad01....lol!
Thanks Again!

Vroya

Apr 4, 2009
Missoula, Montana
So I got my starter kits just in time...

Question - will you be able to get parts through customs? Can't stop "batteries", and the atomizers could possibly be labeled as "electronic heating elements"... There has to be a creative way around this. Doubtful most customs agents would recognize most parts if they were creatively (mis)labeled.

I'm surprised that it was the vaporizers that were held up, I would have expected the juice to be the first thing to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread