• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Another great vape meet-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
Last night, the 26th, we had a big crowd at Old Chicago in CO Springs. The staff there was great. Our primary server, Dave, won a VVW APV (joyetech of some sort), and was thrilled to start vaping. We had one person that I know of turn in his cigarettes in exchange for an Ego Starter Kit.

Big thank-you to the folks from Rad Vapor and j Vapes for the door prizes, and to sdcopp for putting it together. ETA: Vapor Source, Steel City Vapes, and Rino Vapes

I ended up buying a Silver K100. Those look better in real life than in the pictures.

The laser show was pretty cool too.

Last edited:

sdcopp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2011
Colorado Springs
It was a great meet this weekend, I'm absolutely thrilled with the turn out we had as we were at capacity for the room within 30 minutes of our 6:00 start and didn't start winding down until around 11:00-11:30. In addition to J Vapes and RAD, we also had some prizes provided by Vapor Source in Pueblo, Steel City Vapes in Pueblo West and Troy came down from Rinovapes in Denver with some additional prizes. It was a great meet, and just the first of many for Southern Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread