Another Healthcabin Feeler

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Big Chief

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Anderson, IN
Just seeing if anyone was interested in another buy. I want to get some 306 kits and XL atties myself. Nothing is approved, and this is just feeler to check for any interest. Pricing will depend on quantity and all that, so I'll post that once we have an idea of order size, if its a go. The only things that have changed since last time is shipping prices, from what I'm told. Last order was 120.00 a box, and now its 145.00-ish. I'm sure I will need to post order limits of some sort, but with Christmas being over, I don't foresee anyone ordering 5 ego kits...But now that she has the SUPER ego kits, we'll see. She has a few more items now, like boge standard & LR cartos too. Liquids will be ok, but ordered separately, after everything else if requested. Ill leave feeler for a week and decide then. :vapor:

*** For new ppl to pif, this is your chance to get atties under 5 bucks, cartos for a buck, ego kits under 40 etc. Seeing so many new faces that may need some help getting set up with equipment or whatnot is what is prompting this now, that and so many being down on luck right now. Pif could use one now ***
That being said, Ill ask vets to be somewhat reserved so new ppl have a chance to get in, given there will be limits. But vets know how to stock so they have plenty to help others, so perhaps we can accommodate both. We'll see what demand is, and go from there. We all play our part, so I'd like to see everyone taken care of. End of January is chinese holiday, and we remember last time :p

Last edited:

The Big Chief

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Anderson, IN
juice can be, yes. I will simply request it sent after everything else if it is large amount, so expect your shipment to be delayed a couple days. I have personally had a liquid order returned before. Losing 10-20 bucks I dont mind..losing 20 ppls money, not so good. But I want to sample some different liquids myself too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread