The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

another looking to upgrade post, need experts advise with a bonus (free juice!)

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by killerb7, Mar 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. killerb7

killerb7 Full Member Verified Member

Jan 17, 2013
    nj
    Ok so I've been using my v2 kit with clear cartridges and it's suiting my needs just fine but I've been researching on what my next setup would be. My head is spinning from all the options so I need some expert advise so I don't end up wasting my money. Things I'm looking for:

auto battery, small and pocketable, better battery life without going too big, clear cart with bottom coil (1-2ml size), no drip tip, VG friendly and 808 threads so I can use my v2 batteries as backups**. Price range: as cheap as possible but I'll go up to $50-$75 for it all.

If anyone can recommend a setup that suits ALL those needs, I'll send you 2 sample bottles of your choice* ~.

~ us shipping only. ;)

*(i've found out i'm sensitive to PG so I can't smoke my old PG stock)
    (sample bottle will be 4-5ml)
    choices: v2 sahara, RY4 ecblends 70/30, v2 menthol, awesomevapor menthol, dk555 70/30 ecblends, choc hazelnut 70/30 ecblends, almonillabacco 70/30 ecblends.
    100% VG: hhv legends, shadow and heavenly army.

** I do have these v2 battery adapters so I can go with a setup with different threads but it has to be compatible with the type I and type II v2 adapters seen here:
    http://www.v2cigs.com/products/universal-adapters-2pack

2. volume control

volume control Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 2, 2012
    Mass

Kanger e-Smart electronic cigarette

Crap not auto, thats as close as i can get to a good battery with an 808.

Ok here we go, ego to 808 adapter

http://www.madvapes.com/510-to-901-808-d-adapter.html?acc=70efdf2ec9b086079795c442636b55fb

Then this auto batt

http://www.cignot.com/product_p/ego-bat-abl.htm

Best 808 clearo

http://www.litecigusa.net/Kangertech_E_smart_Clearomizer_p/esmart-clearomizer.htm

edit: Wish i could find these all on one site. Its a great setup tho. I dont really need the juice =) If you could deal with manual the full kanger setup would be nice. They are right in between cigalike and ego in size

3. killerb7

Jan 17, 2013
    nj
    I'm not too fond of that clearo only because the v2 clear carts are like that and I think the bottom coils are better for testing a few drips. kind of like Volt CE3 or phoenix. But thanks for the suggestion. that battery looks perfect. almost double the mah than the v2 standard.

4. Johnnie Price

Johnnie Price Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 18, 2012
    Waldorf, MD
    If you like the auto eGo look, just get an Echo. It's an 808 fat automatic battery. Bonus, V4L just came out with an auto VV version, but it's expensive as hell.

I've heard good things about the mini Military batteries from Vaporgirl. Or Mountain Vapor is a good source for auto eGo's and Echo's,

As far as clearo's, any 808 threaded clearo will work on them just fine but the only one designed to fit them seamlessly is a CE4. Though really, if you want to test juices your best best is to pop an atomizer on a battery. I've been told the V2 is still unsealed. Is that true?

5. volume control

Nov 2, 2012
    Mass
    Its a lot better than the v2 clearo, I've been using them for a while., I have a bunch of v2 stuff.

I really like my ego c setup. You could put that on an auto. Its cheap. I do use a V2 regular auto with a kanger clearo now with some strawberry liquid. Just typically only in the early am or evening

6. volume control

Nov 2, 2012
    Mass
    Its sealed now

7. killerb7

Jan 17, 2013
    nj
    Decided to go with an ego twist and an ego mini as a backup with some mini kanger t3's. PM coming to you VC since you were closer on the setup.

8. volume control

Nov 2, 2012
    Mass
    First time in my life i won something lol!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.