Status
Not open for further replies.

Beans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Missoula Montana
Detroit, it took me quite a while before my taste buds were back on track after quitting. I struggled with all of my juice for months before anything tasted very strong. It wasn't until my 6 month that I stoped ordering juice with xx flavor. Could this be part of the issue your having? Perhaps those little buggars are just trying to wake up. Give it a little more time, switch out your flavors more often and drink drink drink :toast: water :)

glowgirl

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
A, A
I am not sure why this happens but taste buds are just nerve receptors. If you are constantly stimulating nerves then they "downgrade" their receptors. I would switch flavors, or vape unflavored nic for a day and see if it helps. Seems like when I hear about this the vaper is vaping something cinnamon or hot or minty.......powerful stimulation on the taste buds. Vape something really mellow, like violet juice or green tea for a day.

Detroit

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
akron,ohio
Detroit, it took me quite a while before my taste buds were back on track after quitting. I struggled with all of my juice for months before anything tasted very strong. It wasn't until my 6 month that I stoped ordering juice with xx flavor. Could this be part of the issue your having? Perhaps those little buggars are just trying to wake up. Give it a little more time, switch out your flavors more often and drink drink drink :toast: water :)

i forgot you can get more flavor!! maybe ill try that to help out for now. thanks! it dosnt have to be a strong taste, just a taste will do me lol

I find that when vaping the same flavor (like most of us do with our favorites) for too long it will indeed dim the tastebuds or in some cases alter the taste of the vape. Believe it or not vanilla flavors seem to bring back the taste in others if you switch over to them for a while, perhaps something in the extract? Give it a shot, it renewed the others for me after having vaped them exclusively for a long long period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread