Another neat thing about vaping (besides the obvious ones)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buggainok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
oklahoma city ok usa
I know we all love that we can breath better, and we all love not smelling like cigarette smoke.

Here is something that just occurred to me today that is a good thing about vaping vs. cigarettes:

I'm at home all day, and used to leave a cigarette burning in the ashtray frequently while I went to check something on the stove, get something in another room, find the phone, etc. etc.

Sometimes I got distracted, and lost track of which room I left the cigarette in, and if I didn't find it there was that terrible nagging feeling "did I leave a cigarette burning somewhere?"

NO MORE! My cute little ego just sits innocently, quietly and harmlessly until I come and pick it up again.:)

mare ze dotes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
WI/Boston
OH YEA! I did it just yesterday, old habit came back, I rechecked the apartment upon leaving, 'make sure nothing is burning!' I am like, "self, remember you don't smoke!' A 30 yr habit don't just disappear. Yet it has been 13 month vaping! It did feel great to walk away with confidence that nothing was burning and kitty cat would still be there when I got home.

Last edited:

CShaver

Cloudy Flavor All Day
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2014
Swoyersville, PA
One of my things that makes me chuckle, is I no longer get rained on in my car. Usually, I would have my window cracked, and every raindrop within a 6 inch vacinity of my window would magically fly through without fail. Now I can vape in peace in my car and not have to worry about it lol

AgentAnia

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Orbiting Sirius B
Sometimes I got distracted, and lost track of which room I left the cigarette in, and if I didn't find it there was that terrible nagging feeling "did I leave a cigarette burning somewhere?"

NO MORE! My cute little ego just sits innocently, quietly and harmlessly until I come and pick it up again.:)

I've always had cats (who as we know think anything they can move with a paw is a toy) and always had to be careful not to leave a burning cigarette in the ashtray if I left the room. To this day, even after vaping for 15 months, I *still* automatically look over to where the ashtray used to sit -- just checking -- before I leave the room!

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
One of my things that makes me chuckle, is I no longer get rained on in my car. Usually, I would have my window cracked, and every raindrop within a 6 inch vacinity of my window would magically fly through without fail. Now I can vape in peace in my car and not have to worry about it lol

Even here in SoCal, where it rains like maybe twice a year, I would always buy those rain deflectors for the side windows of my car ...

They are NOT a good idea, they throw off the alignment of the window mechanism ...

I took them out a week after quitting analogs, good riddance ...

Now, like you, I laugh at the rain ! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread