:matrix:

Trust me, it saves time on page loading/searches :toast:

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
:(

So we've got 6 bodies made and ran out of acrylic stock. I was scared to anounce that we had them with only 6 pieces so held off.

But we got acrylic stock in finally and now it's at the craftsman's place being chruned into bodies.

So the long dismal wait will hopefully be over soon, temporarily, until we are out of them again :(

Maybe we should call this one 'The Vaporware Mod'

hoog

misterD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2009
worster - crappychusetts
Hoogie! I think you should consider making just a few of these "vaporware mods". many people that planned on buying them already settled on getting something else. what would draw peoples attention would be a variable voltage mod (sliding switch or POT). a box mod w/variable voltage and juice feeding!! no one is selling such a thing YET!!!

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Hoogie! I think you should consider making just a few of these "vaporware mods". many people that planned on buying them already settled on getting something else. what would draw peoples attention would be a variable voltage mod (sliding switch or POT). a box mod w/variable voltage and juice feeding!! no one is selling such a thing YET!!!

Exactly what I want!

Make that the 2nd Gen or Plus Model. Give us the one as originally presented as quickly as you can get them made!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread