The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Another new mod coming soon

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by hoogie76, Apr 21, 2010.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. WillieB69

WillieB69 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 4, 2010
    Saint Joseph, MO
    Without reading all the way through this monster thread, will your cartmonizers work with these bad boys?

Did you ever decide on a name?
    How 'bout Fatboy Slim?
    Or could he sue you for that? :confused:

2. sanfordf

sanfordf Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Still waiting. We don't know what they'll cost or when they'll be selling, but its only been 4 months, whats a few more weeks/days. Should be soon. Cartos should work.

3. hoogie76

hoogie76 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    :), exactly..

4. Jimi Mack

Jimi Mack Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 19, 2009
    Long Island
    Can you give us anything on when this might be do.... I am buying another device soon and would like to forward my funds into this... ?

5. sanfordf

Hey Hoog, anything new on the feasibility of making these machined acrylic units? Can it be done cost effectively? Or is it just too much trouble?

6. Iwannaquit4good

Iwannaquit4good Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 5, 2010
    USA Sin City
    I have been checking your website weekly..Either I am over worked these days n not seeing it. ? If it is up ..please link me. I really been waiting to check this out. Thanks!

7. sanfordf

I have been (along with many others, like you as well) waiting for 4 months for these units to become a reality. I am not quite sure that it can be done cost effectively. I check the website nearly every other day for changes. I think they could happen, just not sure when.

So get back in line! ;):glare::unsure::closedeyes::?::laugh:;) You should really read some of the previous posts before now! :D:2c:

8. Rambosmurf

Rambosmurf Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 6, 2010
    Hudson Valley, NY
    I just placed a order, so...continuing my past history of ordering, then release, could be soon??

9. hoogie76

Aug 1, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    Umm, so I finally got 30 of each color today. Goldish color is for 18650 and blue color is for 14500. Will probably be selling some as unassembled, about $30 each and would only need a connecotor, switch and an internal battery top connector to complete. Could run single battery for 3.7 or dual battery with regulator for 5 volts or something different depending on what you want to do with them.

hoog

10. Rambosmurf

Feb 6, 2010
    Hudson Valley, NY
    CC is ready and waiting.....

11. Jimi Mack

Dec 19, 2009
    Long Island
    And what will you be asking for them assembled? I am one too lazy and two no desire to put it together myself. Have so been looking forward to these, I will take one of each.

12. Stu65

Stu65 Full Member

May 14, 2010
    Washington
    Put them up Hoog. I will buy one of each at the very least.

13. Jimi Mack

Dec 19, 2009
    Long Island
    Still looking forward to these.

14. hoogie76

Aug 1, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    I put these up finally. without pictures though :( They're on my office pc and will get those up tomorrow.

My descriptions don't do them justice. they're a great piece of work.. Mod Kits/Tubes

hoog

15. Jimi Mack

Dec 19, 2009
    Long Island
    Any chance of getting these pre-assembled for those of us who do not have the skills to put it together?

16. Rambosmurf

Feb 6, 2010
    Hudson Valley, NY
    Probably a stupid question, but, can the piece that hold the positive post be plastic, like the MiniVape Stack and will I have to run a ground wire to the spring? Thanks
    RS

17. asdaq

asdaq Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Looking forward to those pics Hoog, it sounds intriguing. As does the 18350 vapestack-like body :)

18. elcheapo

elcheapo Full Member

Jul 31, 2010
    Augusta GA
    The pics are there, and they look nice !!

19. bsoplinger

bsoplinger Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

They look nice. Just with there was something in the pic to let me judge the size of those tubes. Even just a 18650 for the gold and 14500 for the blue would be enough.

20. hoogie76

Aug 1, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    first of all, I love my Chuck :) If you're familiar with the chuck, the 18650 goldrush tube is about the same length as the chuck but maybe 1/4" bigger in diameter.

The Blue lightning tube is defintely bigger than comparable 14500 mods but not clown shoe like bigger. Still pretty comfortable in the hand.

Tomorrow I'll try and get some pics up with batteries for comparison.

hoog

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.