Status
Not open for further replies.

sanfordf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2010
Northern San Diego county
I have been checking your website weekly..Either I am over worked these days n not seeing it. ? If it is up ..please link me. I really been waiting to check this out. Thanks!

I have been (along with many others, like you as well) waiting for 4 months for these units to become a reality. I am not quite sure that it can be done cost effectively. I check the website nearly every other day for changes. I think they could happen, just not sure when.

So get back in line! ;):glare::unsure::closedeyes::?::laugh:;) You should really read some of the previous posts before now! :D:2c:

Last edited:

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
I just placed a order, so...continuing my past history of ordering, then release, could be soon??

Umm, so I finally got 30 of each color today. Goldish color is for 18650 and blue color is for 14500. Will probably be selling some as unassembled, about $30 each and would only need a connecotor, switch and an internal battery top connector to complete. Could run single battery for 3.7 or dual battery with regulator for 5 volts or something different depending on what you want to do with them.

hoog

Last edited:

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
first of all, I love my Chuck :) If you're familiar with the chuck, the 18650 goldrush tube is about the same length as the chuck but maybe 1/4" bigger in diameter.

The Blue lightning tube is defintely bigger than comparable 14500 mods but not clown shoe like bigger. Still pretty comfortable in the hand.

Tomorrow I'll try and get some pics up with batteries for comparison.

hoog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread