The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Another new mod coming soon

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by hoogie76, Apr 21, 2010.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jctennis

jctennis Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 26, 2009
    South Williamsport, PA
    They are looking good mark! I love my chuck too, although that 5volt box mod has been my favorite for the last week or so. The Goldrush might be on the list though.

2. what the hell

what the hell Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2010
    NJ
    Ordered the blue lightning tube, a 510 box mod kit and some other parts this morning. This will be my first time building a mod. I'm hoping I'll be able to do a variable volt mod with the tube.

I thought about getting the gold tube for the larger batts, but I like the look of the blue one better.

3. Voxvolari

Voxvolari Full Member

Aug 10, 2010
    Seattle
    I am beyond ecstatic I ordered the blue mod kit as a early birthday present for myself. It will be my first mod and I am hoping I either figure out how to put it together myself or if worst comes to worst I'll just bring it with me to the NW Vapemeet and see who I can bribe to assist me:D Yay! Act quick folks, I just grabbed #13 of the lightning bug blue><

4. bsoplinger

bsoplinger Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

When will more of these be available?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.