Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudia P

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2013
Dayton, TN, USA
Hi everyone, I have been successfully enabled. I swore I would never have a box mod but the enablers caught me at a weak moment last week and I caved into the pressure. :)

My mini arrived Friday morning amid a crazy busy time in my house, so I am just now signing into Reoville.

Of course the enablers were right and I absolutely love this little thing. Friday was spent getting acquainted and yesterday the love affair came to be.

My SO is a drag racer and yesterday was the first time out this year with our car, after building a new motor. My hope was fiddle free vaping at the track and I was not disappointed. This is the perfect mod for out and about, vape, pocket, vape, pocket, no leaks, no needing to think about it at all, it just works, great vapor, great flavor. I'm sold.

ltrainer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
upstate ny
Welcome to Reoville Claudia. Nice blinged out Reo and I'm happy that the transition to a box mod is working out well for you. IF that new motor runs a smooth as your Reo you'll have a winner. Here's your official Reonaut badge. IF you wear it to a gas station they'll sell you ultra premium high test for 20% less than regular gas with 10% ethanol. Any questions about the Reo just ask. Reonauts like to help out.
rEONAUT%20bADGE-S.jpg

Borescoped

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Minot, ND
Welcome to Reoville Claudia. I love your mini although I didn't realize a mini was so small. I may have to acquire one for stealth
vaping duty at work after July 1st. They're going tobacco free and telling us we can't vape either. <weeping, wailing, gnashing teeth>

cheers

Just go to the restroom a little more often ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread