Another newbie, just saying Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevew443

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2010
Shenandoah Junction, WV
www.bnyeshiva.com
I just got my Joye 510 about an hour ago, and so far I am loving it. I have been a smoker since 1970. I am primarily a pipe smoker, and I have no desire to ever give up my beloved pipe, but when stress levels get to be too much, I tend to smoke those nasty cigarettes. Since I got laid off about 14 months ago I was smoking about 2 packs of RYO smokes a day. I finally got a part time job and I have to go into other folks homes, and I don't wish to smell like an ash tray. I think the 510 will be the answer to the cigarette habit. Since I smoked so many cigarettes, I opted for high nicotine options, and I am very glad I did. So far I have not found anything that I do not like about the 510, although I think that when I need new batteries I will go for the manual without the LED.

Anyway, that is my little introduction. Thank you all for the excellent advice given in this forum. And my wife is thrilled that I am trying to get off cigarettes. So, a happy wife means a happy me. ;)

ECF Prize Patrol

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2010
Prizeville
53nvv4.jpg

154avle.jpg

Stevew443

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2010
Shenandoah Junction, WV
www.bnyeshiva.com
I was not sure if I could win by replying to my own post, but I am excited. I have not won much of anything in my life. The last prize I won was a pair of free tickets to go see Mark Farner in concert. That was almost a decade ago. I could get used to winning something every decade or so.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread