Another Nicoticket thread/experience - sue me! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
I know there is already a thread, but I love this stuff so much, and had such a pleasant experience with Nicoticket, that I felt the need to let everybody know about my experience with them.

I saw the Nicoticket thread a couple of weeks ago and decided to give them a try. I got four juices:

Frenilla
Crème Brulee
Beetlejuice
Custard’s Last Stand

When I got them, the three not named Beetlejuice all smelled very similar (makes sense, I know). I tried Frenilla first and enjoyed it but felt like it might benefit from some steeping. The next day, I tried Crème Brulee and had similar results – almost too similar – once again, I enjoyed it, but felt like it might benefit from some steeping, and the distinction between the two juices wasn’t immediately obvious.

So a couple of days go by and I decide to switch it up and try Beetlejuice – it was surprisingly good. To me, it almost tastes like a creamy rainbow sherbet – I’m still trying to figure it all out, but it is very good.

I had been hearing so many wonderful things about CLS and I wanted to try it, but at the same time, I was almost afraid it would yield results similar to that of Frenilla and Crème Brulee. That’s not to say that either were bad, I just didn’t want to be underwhelmed if it tasted similar to the first two. Anyway, tonight I decided to recoil one of my rda’s and try out some of this much talked about juice… I’m so very glad I did! This stuff is incredible! Plumes of vapor at 50/50 (all of them produce really excellent vapor), solid throat hit at 18mg, and flavor that makes my taste buds do a little dance!

Thanks Kent, you definitely did NOT disappoint! I highly recommend these juices and I'm sure his others are equally as impressive. I know I'll be back for more!

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
All these positive reviews of CLS has me salivating in anticipation.
droolingsmiley.gif

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I know there is already a thread, but I love this stuff so much, and had such a pleasant experience with Nicoticket, that I felt the need to let everybody know about my experience with them.

I saw the Nicoticket thread a couple of weeks ago and decided to give them a try. I got four juices:

Frenilla
Crème Brulee
Beetlejuice
Custard’s Last Stand

When I got them, the three not named Beetlejuice all smelled very similar (makes sense, I know). I tried Frenilla first and enjoyed it but felt like it might benefit from some steeping. The next day, I tried Crème Brulee and had similar results – almost too similar – once again, I enjoyed it, but felt like it might benefit from some steeping, and the distinction between the two juices wasn’t immediately obvious.

So a couple of days go by and I decide to switch it up and try Beetlejuice – it was surprisingly good. To me, it almost tastes like a creamy rainbow sherbet – I’m still trying to figure it all out, but it is very good.

I had been hearing so many wonderful things about CLS and I wanted to try it, but at the same time, I was almost afraid it would yield results similar to that of Frenilla and Crème Brulee. That’s not to say that either were bad, I just didn’t want to be underwhelmed if it tasted similar to the first two. Anyway, tonight I decided to recoil one of my RDA’s and try out some of this much talked about juice… I’m so very glad I did! This stuff is incredible! Plumes of vapor at 50/50 (all of them produce really excellent vapor), solid throat hit at 18mg, and flavor that makes my taste buds do a little dance!

Thanks Kent, you definitely did NOT disappoint! I highly recommend these juices and I'm sure his others are equally as impressive. I know I'll be back for more!

Looks like you bought the last of it too. :)

From the front page: OUT OF STOCK! CLS, Frenillia, Creme Brulee

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
Looks like you bought the last of it too. :)

From the front page: OUT OF STOCK! CLS, Frenillia, Creme Brulee

Yeah, I definitely consider myself lucky for getting my hands on CLS! I need to revisit the Frenilla and Creme Brulee, but that's probably not going to happen until the CLS is gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread