Another one???? wow lol what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashora

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
fulton,ny
got an email from digitalciggz. where i bought my first pv. decided to look around and guess what i see? another ego type ecig... the UGO. maybe im out the looped but i have never herd of it. i would get it if i knew the cones would work with cartos or if 510 cartos would work with the UGO at all ...and where to get extra attys and such. hmmm. what do you think of it? UGO Dual Pass Thru Starter Kit CHROME [UGO Starter Kit Chrome] - $58.99 | Best Electric Cigarette | Electronic Cigarette

edit: the site says it works with joyetech atomizers cones. so guessing that means ego cones. and since it says it works with 510 attys and such. it should work with 510 cartos. Now if my bf would hurry up and wake up. i will order one lol. i cant help it. PRETTY LIGHTS!! LOL.

Last edited:

ashora

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
fulton,ny
I think naming that eGo clone after the worse car the world has ever produced is a bad omen.

lol very true. i decide the riva is best since i can get two kits. one for me and the other for the bf. it must have been the caffeine talking. because i NEVER buy anything unless i see multiple reviews on them. btw love your siggy lol

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
SWEET!!!!!!! thank you!! so it has a 510 threading? it looks awesome !!

Yep.. 510 threading :) Liberty-Flights has many great deals on starter sets. The Riva carto deluxe bundle is an even better deal if you can wait till they're back in stock. The Riva 901 lite kit is $30.. if you like the 901 atty (which I like much better than the 510)

Liberty-Flights is a very well respected vendor here and they have a 2 month replacement warrenty on their batts. I feel like if I get at least 2 months out of a battery, it's worth it.

Last edited:

ashora

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
fulton,ny
Yep.. 510 threading :) Liberty-Flights has many great deals on starter sets. The Riva carto deluxe bundle is an even better deal if you can wait till they're back in stock. The Riva 901 lite kit is $30.. if you like the 901 atty (which I like much better than the 510)

Liberty-Flights is a very well respected vendor here and they have a 2 month replacement warrenty on their batts. I feel like if I get at least 2 months out of a battery, it's worth it.

:) i order the t-rex kit. again thanks. glad i finally order something. i been looking at ecigs for the past week lol. love the 20% off too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread