Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
PCMagTriton.jpg

PC MAGAZINE EDITOR'S CHOICE AWARD

Halo is pleased to announce we have received the PC Magazine "Editor's Choice Award" for our Triton Tank System. All of us here at Halo are humbled and excited for this recognition from the most trusted name in electronic reviews. Halo was matched up against the largest companies in the industry, and landed on top with some great compliments and the "Editor's Choice Award". If you are interested in checking out the full review, please click here .

Attachments

• PCMag Logo.jpg
    PCMag Logo.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

devil495

Dec 6, 2013
Joisey
Neat! I find my Triton tank very easy to refill and certainly not messy, but I can understand her comments because the first tank I unwrapped had a loose coil and I experienced the same thing. After that I simply checked to make sure it was snugly screwed in and have never had a problem since. It also sounds like she was using samples to fill and not the large bottles with the eyedropper.

Chicken Menudo

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2014
It was PC Mag's review of the G6 that lead me to check out Halo, which lead me to this forum, which ultimately lead to me picking up a Triton. With so many vaping sites pushing one company's or another's product, I couldn't trust any of the reviews. I've never known PC Mag to be a sell-out so I felt that I could trust their reviews (and I'm sure there are many others out there like me). Next step, get CNET to start reviewing e-cigs.

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California
Congrats Team Halo!!! I knew I made the right choice with the Triton!

As far as filling the Triton tank it sure is easier than dealing with a bottom coil tank. I don't have the steadiest hands and I don't have problems filling Triton tanks. The writer should watch a vid on filling the Triton or actually just use some common sense...

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Congrats Team Halo!!! I knew I made the right choice with the Triton!

As far as filling the Triton tank it sure is easier than dealing with a bottom coil tank. I don't have the steadiest hands and I don't have problems filling Triton tanks. The writer should watch a vid on filling the Triton or actually just use some common sense...

Yea, I didn't get that at all about filling the tank. Was the writer trying to pour straight from a 30ml bottle??? I guess if it's any more involved than a double mouse click, pcMag is lost...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread