Status
Not open for further replies.

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
Thanks for playing guys and gals. I'm glad you all had fun. I wish I could give everyone a prize.

I have decided since I messed up and posted that Vchick was the winner, she will also be getting a Shine mod.

CalamityJan and Vchick, PM me with your addresses and if you two would like to change prizes let me know. As it stands CalamityJan will be getting the Red Shine and batteries and charger and whatever is in the first post and Vchick will receive a Green Shine mod and whatever extras I can find to throw in there for ya. If you two would like to trade colors just let me know in the PM.

Once again, thank you kindly for holding this BD contest....... it was great fun!

Waiting to hear back from V about a trade switch but will PM you info soon.

Thanks everyone for the Gratz!!!

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
Well, now I have a major problem! Since I started vaping in 2009, I've slowly graduated from the little 510 stick to my Ego's, drippin' on LR atties, but stalled right there.

I was blessed to win this PIF contest and received the Shine today. Charged for a bit then assembled and loaded with my favorite Super Menthol.

OMG, this 5v vaping is what I've been waiting for all this time!!! How can I ever go back to 3.7 now? :) My menthol has so much TH and the vapor is volumious....... this is vaping nirvana. Now, more than ever, I HAVE to win a Provari or other top of the line APV. So, as I finally make this long overdue transition, watch for my beloved Ego's to appear in PIF.

Morgan, don't know whether to hug you or cuss ya for setting me on this road to the poor house! :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread