Another question about batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
OK, My question this time is about mAh ratings. If you can find batts that are the same model, size, etc. that is called for in a particular mod but has a higher mAh rating will they be OK? Will they last longer? Please bear with me while I ask these inane questions. I've only been vaping since 2/4/10 and I'm already considering my 2nd mod. A big thanks to all you experts for being there. You are an incredible rescource!

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
OK, My question this time is about mAh ratings. If you can find batts that are the same model, size, etc. that is called for in a particular mod but has a higher mAh rating will they be OK? Will they last longer? Please bear with me while I ask these inane questions. I've only been vaping since 2/4/10 and I'm already considering my 2nd mod. A big thanks to all you experts for being there. You are an incredible rescource!

Higher mAh ratings of the same battery type will work, yes. For example, the V3 Joye Stick comes with a 10440 battery that is rated at 360mAh and I use a 500mAh rated 10440 with it. Works fine and lasts longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread