another question around resistance, wattage, and battery holds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueMoods

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
USA - Arkansas
I run an 1100 mah ego and, it lasts 2-3 days at 8 watts - depending on how much I actually vape.

I know it's annoying to have to plan on charging on the go, easier to have you battery last the day at least.

Setup B would last longer but, give less vapor so, it's a matter of getting the life you want with the vapor you like. Might have to buy more parts to get it, but it can be done. :)

rnln

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2013
SCal
It's strange that I have a lot more vape on (B) compare to (A) on the protank. I am using vamo. A different about the coil set up is:
A- 2ohms, 8w... 4v: around 4 coils wrap, so they are far a part.
B- 4ohms, 4w... 4v: 10 to 12 coils very close to each other. Actually, I intend to make a micro coils, coils touching each other to have more wraps but low resistance, but I fail. They don't touch, I guess, therefore they gives 4omhs.

Yes, it's depend on the way we vape. When I am at home, a 3400mah 18650 lasts me between 6 to 8 hours. The 2000mah 18650 lasts me between 3 to 4 hours. When I am out, it usually lasts me all day (during the day only). Counting 24 hours a day, usually I need between 2 to 3 batteries.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread