another satisfied customer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tallgirl1974

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2009
Loganville, Ga
I am in love with Juicyliquid.... Shipping was uberfast- AWESOME product ...I got banananut..I was really unsure of this...now? I heart this friggin stuff...its like Im cheating on my diet...I always say my pv is like getting my cake and eating it too...I just never thought it would taste like cake...or bread. The large amount of vapor is new to me (is that because its vg? first time trying vg for me) and its so smooth too.
Thank you Jaaxx!
Also- Thanks to the person in the chat that recommended her and the banananut!

PirateChickan

Mar 26, 2009
Erlanger, KY
I am very happy with the speed and ease of ordering for Juicy Liquid, however, I just got my order for the Hot Cinnamon juice yesterday (I've been dying for someone to make a good cinnamon) but sadly, I was very disappointed. A few weeks ago I tried ordering flavor oils from Jorran and found a Cinnamon Roll oil that just smelled like butter. Turns out I have a weird almost allergic reaction to those oils. The Hot Cinnamon from Juicy smelled exactly like that Cinnamon Roll oil I got earlier from Jorran, and turns out, it started hurting my throat and tasting strange and bitter almost immediately. I'm sad to still not have a good cinnamon, but at least I still have a great deal of kick ... unflavored that I'll just turn into Menthol I guess. Thanks for trying though guys. I'll keep on my quest for the ultimate cinnamon.

BiteMe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
Stanwood, WA
I've got to put in my 2 cents here....

On a whim, I ordered a couple of different fluids from them on the 5th (Tuesday) before I saw the post that stated this was their Big Day coming up. After reading that, I fully expected to not see my order processed (and rightly so) until the 13th or 14th.
Imagine my surprise when just this morning, I got an e-mail telling me that my order was shipped.

What can I say but "WOW"!!! Talk about customer service! Getting married, going on a honeymoon, and still putting out orders after they gave us a cut-off date.
Thank you, Thank you!!! I'm impressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread