The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

another sc member here in florence sc

Discussion in 'South Carolina Vapers Forum' started by aquariumplantsplus, Dec 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. aquariumplantsplus

aquariumplantsplus Full Member

Nov 22, 2010
    south carolina
    Florence sc here just got into vaping a few weeks ago and glad i found this forum!
    Seems like this is the place to be for vaping and suprised to see a s.c forum to lol.
    started off with the joye 510 and went strait to joye ego for battery life and interchangable parts, its a huge plus. Trying different liquids now to find the right taste for me, not looking for the real cig taste as i know its hard to get. I'm mainly stuck on freedomsmokeusa for all my liquid, as i tried other brands and didnt like them as much.currently smoking on fsusa hypnotic mist,menthol ultra,rasberry tea
    and sometimes nuport from gourmetvapor if i want a more real kick.

Is there anyone in sc that sells the joye510 or ego parts?

is there a vapor club in sc yet?

2. kno

kno Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2009
    Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
    Hi Aquariumplantsplus!

Welcome to the forum! :)

I don't know about a vapor club but we have regular meets. Hope you enjoy your journey through vaping!

- Joe (iVape.net)

3. aquariumplantsplus

Nov 22, 2010
    south carolina
    are there meets in myrtle beach or just upper sc?

4. kno

kno Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2009
    Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
    All over, I think the next one will be in the low country somewhere, we just had one in Columbia, the one before that was Myrtle. We try to spread them all around the state so that everyone gets a chance to attend.

5. sugismimi

sugismimi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 13, 2010
    SOUTH CAROLINA

Is there anyone in sc that sells the joye510 or ego parts?
    Hello from Lexington!!!
    Glad to hear you found our small group, we are a fun and happy bunch really!!!!
    Joe or "Kno" has already said hello from ivape.net and he is who most in sc get from. and the shipping is fantastic, being just a few miles away!!!
    His Sweet Caroline is really a nice vape, it took me a day to get used to it, but now that's the first I go for when it's time to drip drip drip.......
    I am a 510 lover also, Me and my Pink Riva are BFF'S!!!
    hope to hear from you again soon!!!

6. aquariumplantsplus

Nov 22, 2010
    south carolina
    Great to know i can get parts close to me if needed!
    i actually called some of the stores in myrtle beach to see if they sold the 510 or ego and
    they all never heard of itm of coarse. someone needs to market them in the stores down there (hint hint kno ) lol

7. Pokeygizmo

Pokeygizmo Perfectly Imperfect Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2010
    South Carolina
    Welcome! Glad you found us!

Not a 510 user, sorry no help for you there, but I do use a lot of FSUSA juice (haven't quite made it to "junkie" status, yet!)

Best wishes and happy vaping -- see ya 'round the forum. :)

8. thanxs hun., I am FINALLY a member here. we will QUIT smoking, just need to find our nic level, and good enough jucies. I am sorry the ones you got today did not seem to have ANY flavor. that bites !!! I will try them tomorrow,and see if I can taste' anything . IT is really neat that S.C. has a group . I dont know if anyone will be near us here in florence thow ... Myrtle is close enough thow . For a good meet . : )

9. scinsc

scinsc Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 19, 2010
    USA
    Wecome to the club and merry Christmas.

10. randyc

randyc Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2009
    Florence SC
    I live in Florence and been vaping for almost 2 years now. I started with the 510 also back when there was no such thing as LR atties. I currently vape mostly on a 5 volt box mod and sometimes on a 3.7 volt box with 306LR atties. I also own a SB and a BB. I bought those when they 1st came out. Stll luv um though. I vape only Tobacco flavors, mostly 555 and RY4 and I get um from Mad Vapes. You can buy a 50 ml. 24mg. bottle for 10.95. I'd like to meet up with some of ya'll sometime. I'm a dedicated vaper. I smoked Marlboros for 33 years. I feel sooooo much better now and I can breathe again.

11. Pokeygizmo

Pokeygizmo Perfectly Imperfect Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2010
    South Carolina
    Hi randyc! I loved my BB (but I gifted it to friend that was tired of the 510 battery life). Bought it last April and it's stil working like a champ. I go and visit it sometimes. It was my first mod love, lol! (Notice how it's still in my sig line? No plans on removing it, either :))

Gratz on the 2 years vaping! I'm at one year, myself, and it's still amazing to me. Now using a Buzz and couldn't be happier...

12. DudeInMyrtleBeach

DudeInMyrtleBeach Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 11, 2011
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Hey and Welcome! If you're looking for supplies, I believe that someone told you to hit ivape.net -- He's up in Little River, SC.

What you also need to know is that ivape has fantastic liquids. I like the tart flavors, and if you do, I recommend trying out Blackberry Lemonade or for a direct tarty punch in the teeth, grab a bottle of Cherry Limeade.

If you're ever in MB, PM me. I've got at least 50 - prolly closer to 75 different flavors from different vendors.

Again, welcome to the forums!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.