Status
Not open for further replies.

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Was just over at PSs forums and posted a kudos on the PS Ace.

Figured I hadn't stopped by for a while so here I am.

Bought my first set of Aces about six months ago I think, and even though my wife and I have since moved on to mods, our Aces are still a presence in the household.

My wife has recently gone back to her Ace and it still works like the day she got it. In fact, she uses it pretty regularly and we have yet to replace a battery.

I always keep a set or two on hand, so when an analoger asks about vaping, I can get them started right away...and a set of cards so they can replenish their stuff.

The ones that were serious about quitting, haven't touched an analogue since. I think it would take a riot squad to get them to part with them. Even the ones that didn't quit, still love their Aces and continue to use them and admit to smoking analogues much less than before.

I never was impressed with the draw on a 510, but I never gave them much of a chance, but these 808s still hit the spot, and occasionally I put down my HV mods and enjoy my Ace with Kamel carts...

...don't even get me started on the Kamel carts.... LOOOOOVE those things.

Don't ever stop selling them Steve, I hope you move enough of them to keep them in a permanent spot in your inventory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread