Another smoker noob trying to convert. Final Stop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys,

First of all sorry, I know you guys get so many new people signing up asking the same boring old questions and I have seen this over the past couple of weeks looking over your forums trying to take in as much information as I can. But I couldnt help myself got rather confused a few hundred times :oops:

I have just made a order through an online vendor which comes to just over $100AUD I made the kit myself and was cheaper than any other kit I could find (around 60$) before adding on all the extras I have. I want to get some opinions on:

1. My order in general, Is it right for me? or any newb begginer who really wants to convert to vapeing? I know vaping isnt smoking and I have vaped previously in the past on and off but never found what I wanted in terms of throat hit and simulating that smoking feel in general. To be honest I never gave it a real try no research nothing, but also wanting to know if my choice is going to do that for me or if I should keep looking.

and

2. How long is my order going to last me i.e the lifespan on my juices and nicotine etc even hardware. I read some places that some of your hardware (clearos/cartos) can have a short lifespan 3 - 15 days. im looking for the most cost effective solution to vaping. I dont want to find myself making new orders for hardware/juices every week(although im the type who will spend lots on hardware our of boredom lol)

For over 100$ I would like this to last me maybe a good month, 2 or 3(maybe 3 is too far? :laugh:) before I have to make another decent sized order. can you guys give me some insider knowledge on this stuff and any tips or suggestions on what happens/what to do once your order arrives. If it last me as long as a deck of smokes or longer for around the same price, Hey, I cant complain I am not smoking, right?!

So here is the order I have placed. Payment hasn't been made so nothing final. Hoping you guys with a bit of experience that have gone through the same can help me:

1 x eGo C twist 1300mah batt only
1 x eGo K usb passthrough ce4 kit
2 x vision eGo clearomizer
1 x innokin iclear 30
1 x 3.5 ml ismoka BCC
10 x 10ml ejuice (5 HC and 5 Dekang)
1 x 115 ml unflavoured nic
1 x PG 115ml
1 x VG 115ml

I also grabbed some empty ejuice bottles and needles and syringes for filling. So that's it. I was originally looking at the vision spinner kit from my vapor store but the one i made was about 10 - 20$ cheaper before adding all my juices and stuff so i feel like I got a good price/deal there but am still keen to hear your opinions for all I know, No I have gone about it the most expensive way

I really appreciate all and any who can help me and also appreciate this forum and the people on this forum in general :D Great site with all the info you could possibly need. I found in my research nothing beats the ecf.com and its awesome community

:thumbs:

Screamin Eagle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Maryland
Well from the list you provided it looks like your pretty good to go for starters. But one thing I didn't see in your list was replacements heads for your clearos. You'll need to get some of those. If you treat them right and clean them about every two tank fulls they should last you around two weeks for each head.
It looks like you've gotten some items to do a little DIY mixing. Good! Start small and simple and don't use up your nic until you have some juices that you like.

Your equipment should last you a good while. But I would suggest getting a few items for back ups.

One of these VV Passthrough.jpg would be good to have. It's a VV USB Passthrough. This will last a very long time.

You can look for a car cigarette lighter plug to USB adapter (get one with a 2 amp output ) to use your VV USB Passthrough in your car. It will also double as a charger plug in for your e cig batteries.

That's about all I can think of at the moment. I really don't have any experance with the cartos, so I can't give any advice on those.

But hey, welcome to ECF. Good Luck.

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011

skex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2009
Austin Tx USA
There are two keys to making it stick IMO,
One you have to want to quit smoking, if you aren't committed it you won't succeed.
Be prepared for withdrawal, there is a lot of stuff in cigarettes that your body will miss besides nicotine. You can expect to go through most of the physical withdrawal symptoms you would with any other method of quitting,

Have plenty of supplies and backup options. The last thing you want to do is to be without a working E-cig particularly in the early days. fortunately it's much easier nowadays that there are brick and motor locations pretty much everywhere and worst case I've seen some of the name brand junk (Blu etc) for sale in gas stations and Walgreen's. Still you don't want to be without a vaping device when you are jonesing at midnight and the corner store has a pack of Marlboro's readily available.

It's hard to tell you how much juice to keep on hand, you'll have to experiment and see. But factor in how hard it is for you to get resupplied. If you have easy access to resupply then you don't need as much surplus as you would if your only source requires shipping from overseas. To start you should probably keep a few different strengths so if you have a particularly bad craving you can use high nic juice to take the edge off.

One of the best things about vaping as a way of stopping smoking is that it has a built in activity to help with the mental part. with other methods of quitting you don't have anything to fill all your former "smoking" time which for most of us was kind of our "me" time. With the E-cig not only will you be able to have your "me" time you'll have the equipment to play with and research which I think helps immensely with the quitting process.

So have fun with it and good luck.

nmackan

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2013
Turkiye
Welcome my friend. You should have some heads I second that. If you get some kenthal and slica (Which are very cheap) It will be all right. Just go to you tube how to clean and dry burn your set than you are ready. assuming you got passable juices ( ıam not including diy apparatus) you will have (according to my using which I am a dekang fan) 2.5 months to go without any trouble.
Quitting is easy dont worry about it if you found high nic level enjoyable liquids you will be forced to quit.
Detesting lot if you ask me these cigarettes. Many should not (Could not) smoke one to the hilt even if they are offered your lot free of charge. Ask them. :) I dont

StarDose

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2013
Brampton
The I clear 30 and ismoka are gonna look pretty big on an ego battery. They will work but may not look good on the ego. Personally I don't like the iclear 30 I have...

Besides that just be sure to have a couple batteries and some extra replacement heads for your tanks. The heads are quite cheap and mine last for months with minimal cleaning, there is the odd one that either doesn't last or doesn't work well. Also expect to go thru 30ml of liquid a week which isn't hard to do I don't keep track of it myself but assume 5ml a day.
The unflavoured liquid and extra bottles/syringes could be purchased at a later date since you would have to buy concentrated flavors without knowing what type of flavors you prefer.

Once you get your kit set yourself up for your next day off to have no cigarettes around and try to rely on your e cig to get thru one day. If the first day works out try it for a second day and so on, worst case the next day you have a cigarette. Some people quit easily and some cut back and quit, you will find out what works for you.

wow. Really awesome guys, much appreciated I did not expect so much in so little time :D

Thank you all for the nice warm welcome! I did not realize I would need any spare heads so thanks for throwing that one out there OlDog and Screamin Eagle haha.

It looks like you've gotten some items to do a little DIY mixing. Good! Start small and simple and don't use up your nic until you have some juices that you like.

Your equipment should last you a good while. But I would suggest getting a few items for back ups.

One of these would be good to have. It's a VV USB Passthrough.

Nice I didnt see this which would work perfect as I already have a usb carlighter charger for my phone at the moment. I see I could even use it inside on my pc if I really wanted would this be best to use in the car with the ego k battery ? I like the idea of having it as a back up anyway and also when I am driving around to and from work or whatever I dont have to worry about the charge as much, Perfect. The main reason I was going for the passthrough ego k battery is I work and play on a computer so I spend a lot of time around them would seem good to have this option as a back up if i needed and to keep me from dying in those desperate times.

It sounds like you're off to a great start!

If your going to DIY, you might want to get an atomizer or a small clearomizer that can be cleaned out to test your liquid. Something similiar to this.

5pc Vision Nano 510 Bottom Coil Clearomizer [01-F-4] - $11.39 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

The average person vapes between 3-5 mg. a day. Probably much more when starting out. If you vape 5 ml a day, that's about 300 ml for 2 months.

I definitely do want to go DIY down the road a little got them as something to play around with and learn as I am going along probably wont rush to much into it a litte here and there you know, until I am confident I understand what I am doing. But I think thats also something to add to the experience and keeping me off the smokes, something fun to play around with and learn at the same time.

so if I was testing my own juices would you suggest I get those clearomizers you linked instead of the 2 vision ego clearos I got or get them as extras on top? And also would you suggest a clearomizer or atomizer? or is this usually down to personal preference?

Also thanks thats perfect by the time I run out of my 10 x 10 ml bottles, I should have learnt a LOT more by then and have dived into making my own juices (fingers crossed :D).

There are two keys to making it stick IMO,
One you have to want to quit smoking, if you aren't committed it you won't succeed.
Be prepared for withdrawal, there is a lot of stuff in cigarettes that your body will miss besides nicotine. You can expect to go through most of the physical withdrawal symptoms you would with any other method of quitting,

Have plenty of supplies and backup options. The last thing you want to do is to be without a working E-cig particularly in the early days. fortunately it's much easier nowadays that there are brick and motor locations pretty much everywhere and worst case I've seen some of the name brand junk (Blu etc) for sale in gas stations and Walgreen's. Still you don't want to be without a vaping device when you are jonesing at midnight and the corner store has a pack of Marlboro's readily available.

It's hard to tell you how much juice to keep on hand, you'll have to experiment and see. But factor in how hard it is for you to get resupplied. If you have easy access to resupply then you don't need as much surplus as you would if your only source requires shipping from overseas. To start you should probably keep a few different strengths so if you have a particularly bad craving you can use high nic juice to take the edge off.

One of the best things about vaping as a way of stopping smoking is that it has a built in activity to help with the mental part. with other methods of quitting you don't have anything to fill all your former "smoking" time which for most of us was kind of our "me" time. With the E-cig not only will you be able to have your "me" time you'll have the equipment to play with and research which I think helps immensely with the quitting process.

So have fun with it and good luck.

Thanks skex, That right there feels like the most important stuff. I am ready to commit to this whole heartedly, With my health declining with every smoke I have I really want to quit this time around and am going to give it the shot of my life! I understand all the physical withdrawls and stuff, I wont lie this isn't the first time I have tried to give up smoking. With my last few attempts lasting pretty long, it just wasnt long enough and I wasnt ready. This time though, I am hoping to change that :).

Your post pretty much sums up one of the reason why I ended up joining up instead of lurking from the outside, besides confirming my equipment was decent and i was on the right path I wanted to be sure with this purchase and make sure I get the best chance out of this. Stuff like my ecig running out, or running out of juice etc at the most important times when those cravings kick in hard really dont want to be driving up to the 711 at midnight :p so I am really happy that you posted what you did really helped me put the mental side of thing into perspective aswell.

Welcome my friend. You should have some heads I second that. If you get some kenthal and slica (Which are very cheap) It will be all right. Just go to you tube how to clean and dry burn your set than you are ready. assuming you got passable juices ( ıam not including diy apparatus) you will have (according to my using which I am a dekang fan) 2.5 months to go without any trouble.
Quitting is easy dont worry about it if you found high nic level enjoyable liquids you will be forced to quit.
Detesting lot if you ask me these cigarettes. Many should not (Could not) smoke one to the hilt even if they are offered your lot free of charge. Ask them. :) I dont

Thank You nmacken Horrrrrrrrrrriblle invention these cigarettes I agree. Cheers for the head suggestion it is pretty late and havetnt looked into adding my spare heads onto my order (Wasnt expecting to get so much awesomeness replied to me) I will probablly go with those kenthal or silca and will check out that youtube video. I know theres still a bit to learn in terms of taking care of them and stuff.

The I clear 30 and ismoka are gonna look pretty big on an ego battery. They will work but may not look good on the ego. Personally I don't like the iclear 30 I have...

Besides that just be sure to have a couple batteries and some extra replacement heads for your tanks. The heads are quite cheap and mine last for months with minimal cleaning, there is the odd one that either doesn't last or doesn't work well. Also expect to go thru 30ml of liquid a week which isn't hard to do I don't keep track of it myself but assume 5ml a day.
The unflavoured liquid and extra bottles/syringes could be purchased at a later date since you would have to buy concentrated flavors without knowing what type of flavors you prefer.

Once you get your kit set yourself up for your next day off to have no cigarettes around and try to rely on your e cig to get thru one day. If the first day works out try it for a second day and so on, worst case the next day you have a cigarette. Some people quit easily and some cut back and quit, you will find out what works for you.

Thanks for your suggestion, I really wasnt sure what to go with here, was just kind of guessing what I would like, going for things with low resistance mainly as I read they seem to have better results but ended up mixing it up and getting things form 1.5 to 3 range. I would be open to any suggestions you might have on whats worked well for you instead of the iclear or ismoka. Really appreaciate your advice too.

Guys you are all so great I can begin to comprehend my appreaciation. Really needed some help just to confirm I was on the right track and not continously running in circles, I am grasping more knowledge every second I am on here and hoping I can be in your guys situations one day helping a newb on the forum or even on the street :D

Last edited:

Blkwdw86

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2013
Gladewater, TX
E-cigs have come a long way, baby (to steal an analog cig slogan)! :p

My wife bought several of the older cartridge type e-cigs in her efforts to quit smoking. No dice, she's still going. She had me try them to get me to convert, I was not converted to say the least. Nic was ok, but it was such a poor simulation of smoking that it just ridn't satisfy. I've had ultralights that hit harder than these things, might as well have been breathing the steam out of the shower. The flavor was poor as well. I would have stuck with it and adjusted had there at least been a cost savings (notorious cheap .......), but the cartridges cost as much as the smokes did. Needless to say, those hit the junk drawer.

Things have changed.

The juice-based e-cigs SATISFY. They provide a close enough rendition to shelve the smoke sticks for good. Flavor is only limited by your imagination, the feel fills your lungs as satisfyingly good as smoke, and the cost savings are great even if you do it the disposable way (no head rebuilds, buying commercial e-juice, etc). I bought my PV starter kit and haven't smoked an analog since in spite of a pack and a half per day habit. I've wanted one a few times, sure, but a couple of good deep hits off my e-cig cures that straight away. I even keep a pack of smokes and a lighter an arm's length away still, haven't touched them.

Get yourself some 18mg nic e-juice, stronger if you're a heavy smoker, and kick the leaf tubes for good. Easy peasey lemon squeezy!

Scarey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2013
Lafayette, IN, USA

Those will work decently for a while, but ego batteries do tend to crap out eventually. You'll need to replace them at some point. You can either look into more eGo's, or start researching replacable battery mods. The rechargeable batteries are cheaper than eGos on an individual basis. Also, you can clean your CE4's, to extend their lives a little.

1 x innokin iclear 30

This is rebuildable Buy some wick and wire. It's not expensive, and it goes a long way.

10 x 10ml ejuice (5 HC and 5 Dekang)
1 x 115 ml unflavoured nic
1 x PG 115ml
1 x VG 115ml

Well, first off, you're going to want to buy some flavors to put in that base liquid. I assume you got a higher nicotine strength base, then the PG and VG to cut it down, and experiment with different PG/VG ratios. That's fine, but it will be nasty without concentrated flavors. While you wait on that to arrive, you still have 100ml of liquid to vape on. That will last almost a month, if you vape an average 4ml a day. After you get flavors to DIY into your base liquids, depending on the strength of your Nic, that could be enough for anywhere from a month to 3 months. We'd really need to know the strength to determine that.

yaypudding

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
North of NYC
I know you are just starting and what I am about to suggest may be above your current level of knowledge, not to sound elitist or pretentious, but I wish someone had told me about this when I was first starting, it would have saved me a bunch of cash.

Start researching rebuildables (RBA, RDA), ohm's law, micro-coils, mechanical devices, regulated devices.

It might take awhile to fully grasp these idea's but really they just sound more confusing than they actually are.

Rebuildables IMHO give the greatest vape for the least amount of cash. Your current projected setup will help you out at first and if you are satisfied with it down the road then disregard everything I am saying. However, if you find yourself lacking, look into rebuildables and see if it's something up your alley before you go out buying all sorts of other stuff.

There are safety concerns when dealing with rebuildables, in terms of amp discharge and safe ohm limits, so due diligence applies here.

Again, I know you are just starting out and I don't want to overload you with info, just a suggestion I wish I could of considered early on in my vape journey.

gandy2000

Oct 14, 2013
forest city
you have a very nice set up going on there.
i do second caridwen's advice about the atimizer and cartomizer, but for added reasons, 1st you will love the pure flavor an ati will give you for just dripping when you have the time to do so. and the cartimizer for when you feel like a milder vapor experiance.

one side note (should have been first) conserning your 100 mg/ml nic juice you are buying , make 100 percent sure you know how to cut it down safely and handling it safely (it can be very hazardous if used wrong ) ok thats my 2 cents .

oh btw that throat hit you wher talking about try a little lighter nic then you think you want with a bit more pg liquid and a little lower resistance coil (just enough to get a warm vapor hit) :D enjoy.

ps.yaypudding is absolutely correct.

Last edited:
Things have changed.

The juice-based e-cigs SATISFY. They provide a close enough rendition to shelve the smoke sticks for good. Flavor is only limited by your imagination, the feel fills your lungs as satisfyingly good as smoke, and the cost savings are great even if you do it the disposable way (no head rebuilds, buying commercial e-juice, etc). I bought my PV starter kit and haven't smoked an analog since in spite of a pack and a half per day habit. I've wanted one a few times, sure, but a couple of good deep hits off my e-cig cures that straight away. I even keep a pack of smokes and a lighter an arm's length away still, haven't touched them.

Get yourself some 18mg nic e-juice, stronger if you're a heavy smoker, and kick the leaf tubes for good. Easy peasey lemon squeezy!

I also tried thos horribly weak ecig a few years a go when a friend had accidentally found them on a holiday in china, needless to say I was not impressed to much with them they were to small and didnt last and just wasnt satisfyin enough pretty sure I was just sucking in air haha.

Really good to see that it is working for so many people around the world and there are to many pro's to put those dirty analogs and virtually 0 cons haha I did grab a mixture of juices ranging from 18 mg to 28 mg (to be safe LOL). Thanks for your input really encouraging seeing your experiences and suggestions.

Those will work decently for a while, but ego batteries do tend to crap out eventually. You'll need to replace them at some point. You can either look into more eGo's, or start researching replacable battery mods. The rechargeable batteries are cheaper than eGos on an individual basis. Also, you can clean your CE4's, to extend their lives a little.

Cheers, I know down the track I will probably get right into this as a hobby and hopefully posting some crazy mod that will hopefully rival a veterans PV here MUAHAHAHA :p But a Mechanical mod would be my next endevour once I hav succesfully started up my new vaping hobby and thanks for pointing out I can extend the life on the CE4's will do some reading and maybe catch a video before it arrives :)

Well, first off, you're going to want to buy some flavors to put in that base liquid. I assume you got a higher nicotine strength base, then the PG and VG to cut it down, and experiment with different PG/VG ratios. That's fine, but it will be nasty without concentrated flavors. While you wait on that to arrive, you still have 100ml of liquid to vape on. That will last almost a month, if you vape an average 4ml a day. After you get flavors to DIY into your base liquids, depending on the strength of your Nic, that could be enough for anywhere from a month to 3 months. We'd really need to know the strength to determine that.

Yep I was planning on getting full strength 36mg 75%PG/25%VG unflavoured nic. I also figured after I have a better idea of what flavoursI enjoyed I could order some concentrated flavours locally or nationally in Aus not sure if this is a smart idea or not but I am sure there is still lots of learning to do regarding that. Mainly my strengths are all 18 - highest mg but thats perfect 1 - 3 months is exactly what I was hoping for so thanks for putting that into perspective.

but I wish someone had told me about this when I was first starting, it would have saved me a bunch of cash.

Start researching rebuildables (RBA, RDA), ohm's law, micro-coils, mechanical devices, regulated devices.

Aweeeesome thanks so much, I have been looking a little bit into RBA and RDAs today and am thinking of adding one or both to my order just to have something extra to play around with as well to see what I prefer, i really appreaciate that.Little stuff from experienced users is what I am looking for and I am getting a tonne of it couldn't thank you enough. Currently scratching my head a little on the ohm laws but haven't really sat down and given it a proper read yet. And cheers for the heads up on the safety I might research a little while I have my ego's to test out before making a mod that could be dangerous if I didnt know what I was doing :laugh:

Just started on the 11th. Got a kanger evod VV setup. Pretty satisfying so far. My wife and I started this together and we were both pack and a halfers. I survived two intense Red Sox Tigers playoff games. I'm looking forward to finding the in and outs of the tarde

hahaha I bet throughout those games you had some pretty bad cravings :laugh: But congratulations on making it through :p I cant wait to join you in the ranks of smoker gone vaper in the next fortnight :D Goodluck to you and your wife and fingers crossed the analogs are gone for good!

you have a very nice set up going on there.
i do second caridwen's advice about the atimizer and cartomizer, but for added reasons, 1st you will love the pure flavor an ati will give you for just dripping when you have the time to do so. and the cartimizer for when you feel like a milder vapor experiance.

one side note (should have been first) conserning your 100 mg/ml nic juice you are buying , make 100 percent sure you know how to cut it down safely and handling it safely (it can be very hazardous if used wrong ) ok thats my 2 cents .

oh btw that throat hit you wher talking about try a little lighter nic then you think you want with a bit more pg liquid and a little lower resistance coil (just enough to get a warm vapor hit) :D enjoy.

Thanks I am really happy to hear from all of you that the mainly the choices were a good startup kit. I am definitely going to go with caridwens advice there I might probably end up adding a bit of both I wasn't to sure about the dripping but am going to pick one up for when I am vaping at home seems really nice. Once again thanks for the safety concern it is appreciated I wont be delving into anything hazardous without extensive research :D Love the tip on the throat hit, Thanks I am really happy to hear from all of you that the mainly the choices were a good startup kit. I am definetely going to go with caridwens advice there I might probably end up adding a bit of both I wasnt to sure about the dripping but am going to pick one up for when I am vaping at home seems really nice. Thats the stuff im looking for cheers! :D

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Do get a spare battery. I also like EVOD clearos, and would certainly choose those over the Visions. And, as others have said, spare heads are good to have. Don't think you'll need silica wick and kanthal as you'll probably not get into making your own coils straight away. Better to familiarize with the basics first.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Although some have already posted these suggestions...
You'll keen a 510 atomizer to test new juices ESP if you're making your own.
Cancel the eGo Clearomizers- they are hit and miss and are more likely to be miss. If looking for a top coil clearo consider the Vision Mini Vivi Nova- make sure it's the Vision brand.
Seeing as your batts are 'small' make the Clearos you buy aren't too large- can look ugly and present stability issues when you're PV is standing up.
PG and VG (both USP/ BP) can be bought inexpensively at the pharmacy. If asked about the PG tell them you're making candles or non allergenic soap.
Best of Luck.

Last edited:
Do get a spare battery. I also like EVOD clearos, and would certainly choose those over the Visions. And, as others have said, spare heads are good to have. Don't think you'll need silica wick and kanthal as you'll probably not get into making your own coils straight away. Better to familiarize with the basics first.

I am going to scrap the vision clearos I currently have put in and change them for some EVOD clearos they seem to have a lot better reviews going around and people seem to say better things about them thanks for putting me on to that

I didn't know I would have to replace anything on my refillable e cig. I've had it for a few weeks and it's working fine. They didn't tell me at the store where I bought it that I would ever have to replace anything. This is news to me. Can someone explain that to me please?

Hi, I probably have a good as an idea as you, so dont take what I say for the truth haha. I don't believe any ecig or pv parts have a lifetime guarantee from what i have gathered your atomoizer and clearommizers will fail over time totally depending on your gear or how you look after it? These parts are inexpensive and replaceable. Even you batteries will eventually fail but will last you a pretty long time. It also depends on what sort of ecig you have (cigalike, ego, etc). Once again pretty new so I am not 100% sorry, I hope it helps.

Although some have already posted these suggestions...
You'll keen a 510 atomizer to test new juices ESP if you're making your own.
Cancel the eGo Clearomizers- they are hit and miss and are more likely to be miss. If looking for a top coil clearo consider the Vision Mini Vivi Nova- make sure it's the Vision brand.
Seeing as your batts are 'small' make the Clearos you buy aren't too large- can look ugly and present stability issues when you're PV is standing up.
PG and VG (both USP/ BP) can be bought inexpensively at the pharmacy. If asked about the PG tell them you're making candles or non allergenic soap.
Best of Luck.

Thanks a lot really helped my finalize my order and decide on what to go with. Im going to grab a 510 Rebuildable aromizer for testing my juices I was looking at a7 & a7mini would this be a decent choice: A7 & Mini A7 Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer (Recommendation for Advanced User) [02-B-1-1] - $12.99 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

Im not going to go with the ego clearos and am going to replace them with the EVOD and maybe one vision instead of the ismoka and iclear as you and others have pointed out there pretty large, might just keep it simple for now.

As well as grabbing some replacement heads, and the 510 clearomizers that Caridwen suggested at the moment I cant get a VV passthrough like the one linked by screamin eagle from healthcabin so I think untill my next order I will leave that out and deal with the ego passthrough I have. I think that I am ready to process this order :D Pretty darn excited.

Big thanks to everyone here on the ECF for helping me out really made my first steps into the vaping world really easy and enjoyable :vapor:

EDIT:One last quick question guys, I was just heading out to work and just realised something.

As we know the batteries I am ordering are:

The eGo C twist 1300mah is battery only and does not come with any sort of charger. (My understanding was ego don't make 1300mah batts and was assuming this was a vision spinner batt, is this right?) What I have just realised is I think I am going to need a charger aswell I am having trouble believing that the usb passthrough will work for charging my 1300 mah battery. :p do'h

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread