• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Another St. Pete Vendor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kj4lxw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2010
Pinellas, FL
Found out that the Asylum Records store on Central Ave. in St. Pete carries some limited e-cig supplies.

Anyone been there?

I called and it's only their Central Ave store that has it. The guy I spoke to was not very knowledgeable about e-cigs and stated that best bet is to bring your pv in to see if what they have fits.

Said they don't carry juice but they have pre-filled carts, hence having to bring your pv in for "fitting".

Haven't had a chance to stop in yet just to scope it out and see what they have.
Figured if nothing else it's another option for quick fix to hold you over if you run low and the mailman hasn't brought your order yet:p

kj4lxw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2010
Pinellas, FL
I saw another local vendor on another thread in this group, ismokesmart.com

They had a listing of storefronts here locally in Pinellas Co. and a contact number.

Guy seemed friendly enough but the location closest to me (US19 and Nursery) is closed.

He said he has a shop on 54 ave north and Park st in a little shopping plaza. But, again, they mainly just hace the carts for sale. I guess its a better money maker for them.

But he did say that anytime I could call him and place an order for juice, they just don't have it at the shops (I work weekends so haven't been to the fleamarkets, but I'm sure they have bottles of juice there).
Anyways, he said if I place an order he would bring the juice to location I wanted or even come over and drop it off to my house if need be.
This was also the same thing said to me by email when I conatcted GatorVapor.com

Just thought it would be info worth having around just in case one got in a bad way and HAD to have supplies immediately. At least the GatorVapor seller has 510 parts should one need an atty or batt real badly.

lonercom

ECF Veteran
Ismokesmart is another importer of substandard KR808. I use the store in St. Pete for mailing and have been working on the owner to carry V4L stuff but no luck so far. He's a nice guy but has other things on his mind.

I saw another local vendor on another thread in this group, ismokesmart.com

They had a listing of storefronts here locally in Pinellas Co. and a contact number.

Guy seemed friendly enough but the location closest to me (US19 and Nursery) is closed.

He said he has a shop on 54 ave north and Park st in a little shopping plaza. But, again, they mainly just hace the carts for sale. I guess its a better money maker for them.

But he did say that anytime I could call him and place an order for juice, they just don't have it at the shops (I work weekends so haven't been to the fleamarkets, but I'm sure they have bottles of juice there).
Anyways, he said if I place an order he would bring the juice to location I wanted or even come over and drop it off to my house if need be.
This was also the same thing said to me by email when I conatcted GatorVapor.com

Just thought it would be info worth having around just in case one got in a bad way and HAD to have supplies immediately. At least the GatorVapor seller has 510 parts should one need an atty or batt real badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread