Status
Not open for further replies.

thegrindre

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2011
Central Arkansas
allricksstuff.com
Hi all,
This one isn't so strange but, has become an issue with my M401.
Problem is, all my carts are losing their press tight fit. They're becoming so loose that they almost fall off on their own, now. I have to use my teeth and lips to hold them on when I take a drag.
Has anybody got any suggestions on how to tighten up the press tight fit again?
As you recall, I 'suck' on my PV constantly all day long which actually causes me to run a hotter atty then most folks which, in turn, has caused the cart to re-conform to the atty because of the additional heat I'm creating.
How would you go about resizing these carts to fit as they should again?

WOW! I'm now going into my 8th week of being tobacco free. WOW!

Many thanks,

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
I made it well over a year w/ 401 by cutting end off mouth piece and direct dripping; get about 12 toots per fill.
I'll have to admit my 401 is quite lonely since I got a dual coil roughstack and e-pipe; get hours of rich dense vape per fill.
How many toots per fill on your 401 cart?

Congrats on 8 weeks. A good performing PV is superior to analog IMO. If you get frustrated w/ PV be sure batt and atty is in good working condition. Sometimes performance drops off so gradually you don't notice till switching to new atty/batt.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
You can heat a safety pin w/ a lighter and then touch it to the side of your cart to melt a little bump into the side of it where it goes into the atty and it should fit tighter. :)

I would do this on at least two opposite sides, or three equidistant around and half way up the fitting area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread